4.0 out of 5 stars Good enough to be used as a textbook, which it is
Published 14 months ago by Ronald D. Bruner Jr.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book, tough to read.
Published 5 months ago by Joseph E. Alcala

4.0 out of 5 stars Good enough to be used as a textbook, which it is, February 22, 2013
This review is from: American Military History (2nd Edition) (Paperback)
Had to get this book for an American Military History class. With all required textbooks, I was expecting your every day run of the mill regurgitated info, but this book proved all those notions wrong and is a pleasant read. There are lots of facts and history that are relatively obscure and the book goes back to the early 1600's. A very worthy book for people with a serious interest in American Military History.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book, tough to read., November 10, 2013
I'm reading "American Military History" for a military history class. I do enjoy the book. It's a good survey of American military history. Accessing the book has been a real headache. I'm running Windows 8 and this book is not available on Kindle for Windows 8. Kindle for PC is unstable on Windows 8, and it keeps crashing, even in various compatibility modes. I am reading it on my Kindle Fire 8.9. It works fine on my kindle, but would be much easier to read on my laptop.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work for kindle, September 8, 2013
I bought this product for my history class on my kindle and found out it does not work at all try it on my kindle, iPhone, laptop..nothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Textbook, October 26, 2013
Regis (North Platte, NE, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: American Military History (2nd Edition) (Paperback)
This is my textbook for American Military History. It is a very interesting subject and is completely unbiased in regards to how our military is portrayed. It doesn't discriminate against enemies and promote hero worship. It shows the side of America that many don't see in regular textbooks. It talks about how brutal we were to the Native Americans or how much we suffered when we invaded Mexico. It doesn't make the content nice and fluffy like those textbooks we had at younger ages that didn't tell the truth about Christopher Columbus, for example.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Buy!, August 26, 2013
This book was actually less expensive that in my book store on campus. I have no complaints. It will serve the purpose I need it to in class.

2.0 out of 5 stars school, July 16, 2013
I only got this because I needed it for school. I only wish I could study what I wanted o

ARRAY(0xad9d1900)

American Military History (2nd Edition)
American Military History (2nd Edition) by William Thomas Allison (Paperback - July 22, 2012)
$67.00 $55.83