Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: American Moving Supplies ProSeries Mattress Bag - Full/Queen size bed, Model# PI1302
Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 23, 2013
The mattress bag performed exactly as I needed it to. The movers placed them on 2 mattress and 2 box springs, successfully loaded them on the truck and successfully unloaded them into my new home. One mattress set is currently standing on end in its new home with boxes all around it, and the cover is keeping dust off it in the meantime. The other set is being used and arrived in fine shape. I couldn't be happier with this purchase.
on February 19, 2014
I bought 2 and covered a full size bed and box springs. The bags were plenty big for a full size. I was a little concerned with the thickness of the bags after reading reviews, but I thought it was fairly thick.
on April 22, 2014
Fits standard queen mattress perfectly, just need to tape the top since it does not self-seal...just a big bag.
Does not really fit standard 9 inch queen box spring. Had long tears after slowly inching it down since so tight. Corners easily rip since so tight.

Anything smaller, like a full, should be fine.
on September 20, 2013
Went to a few moving companies and other places looking for these mattress bags. Wasn't going to put my $800.00 mattress on the moving truck without one.Didn't want to pay $15.00 to $20.00 for a furniture cover etc. These bags did the job great and they are very durable. Can't beat the price. Thanks
on July 1, 2015
This product was completely useless. It came with holes punched in it ! I threw it away without I was so frustrated, I wish I could get my money back? They should at least clear up the product description.
on April 30, 2012
Worked great, fit the queen perfectly and didn't rip at all. Good price too. I also received it within 3 days so that was good. It's nothing fancy, but then again that's not what I needed so I was very happy with it.
on July 27, 2013
I used this to move my mattress to my new house. I didn't want my brand new bed rubbing against the dirty Uhaul floor so I purchased this bag as an easy solution. I have a double sided extra pillow top mattress and this bag was very snug but did indeed fit. Plastic wasn't super durable however for the price I'm very happy.
on October 8, 2013
perfect fit. the only issue is there is nothing to seal or close the opening. had to use tape. the plastic also easily tears.
on March 30, 2013
It was a perfect size for the mattress but the plastic was a little thin. The whole time moving it I had to worry about the plastic ripping when I should have been focusing on other things.
on April 2, 2013
This bag is for temporary use only. It is designed to protect your mattress if you ever have to move your stuff into storage. For that purpose, it is great.