Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more

on December 10, 2009
The description on this item is completely misleading. The reason I ordered this item was for the dry erase side and the chalkboard side...there is no chalkboard side. No real chalkboard side, the child is suppose to use chalk directly on the plastic...stupid. Why is this being advertised as having a chalkboard side when clearly there is not one?? VERY DISAPPOINTED!
on December 14, 2009
I agree with the review above...the product description is very misleading. There is no chalkboard, you are supposed to use chalk on the easel's plastic surface. And the "dry erase board" is a sticker that you apply to the other side of the easel. A very disappointing product.
on February 1, 2010
This product is not at all how I expected it to be! The description says "chalkboard" there is absolutely no chalkboard and the dry erase side is a STICKER! Not very cool, and very misleading!
on December 24, 2009
I bought this easel way in advance as a Christmas present for my son. There weren't any reviews when I purchased it. Too bad! I bought this specifically because my son loves to draw on chalkboards. Opened it to assemble on Christmas Eve only to find there isn't a chalkboard. The description says exactly that there is a chalkboard. Where the hell is it? Nowhere near worth the money or trouble. Do NOT buy this easel! The dry erase sticker is junk and will peel off with only a few uses.
on January 30, 2010
This product was sold as a white/chalk board...not the case at all .........I purchased this as a Christmas gift and was very disapointed not only was it made cheaply it was not at all what was discribed in the ad. This had a very cheap peel & stick "White Board" and NO chalk board..My advice to anyone looking at this product as a gift, Close your eyes turn away & run to the next option on your list.
on December 17, 2009
I wish I would have read the reviews before I got this product. My son is 4 and has not gotten this yet but will be getting it for Christmas in a few days. I am pretty sure he will like it because he is only 4 BUT I am also sure when he uses the marker on the so called "dry erase" board, he is going to end up drawing all over the easel!!!! I am so mad about the "chalk board"!!!!!!!! It is funny how they only show you one side of the easle in the picture!! If you are a parent thinking about getting this product LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!!
on February 18, 2011
This easel is pretty basic. very easy to set up. and very portable. The dry erase is only a sheet of stiff paper coated on one side. It does not erase well. The tray is functional and the clips can hold project paper pretty well. all in all for the price a good deal. My kids like it best because they can move it themselves.
on January 7, 2010
Great easel. It's the perfect size for my 3 1/2 year old daughter and she loves it. However, the "sturdy" metal clips that should hold the paper in place do not. I have resorted to using tape to hold the paper for drawing. I too was mislead about the chalk board. The chalk I purchased for use with the easel is still in the box. Chalk on plastic, are you kidding me? I would have probably purchased a different easel if I had known about these 2 "issues".
on December 26, 2010
I bought this easel for my 2 year old son for Christmas. Like others have said the discription is VERY misleading and wrong!!! When we put it together the dry erase "board" was a piece of paper that you clip up. The tray was cool and it did snap together but for the price I would put a little money with it and get a better quality one. We are returning this and going to spend our money elsewhere. Do not even try it!!!! Not worth your time!!!
on December 21, 2010
I bought this for $11 at Jcpenney.com and returned it. That's how cheap it is. You get what you pay for so it's just not worth even the $11 I paid. The wipeboard is stuck on like a giant sticker and there is no chalkboard. Also, it is very flimsy. Need I say more?