Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: American Plastic Toy Deluxe Vanity
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on June 27, 2010
What a great vanity for the price! It is plastic, but not junk. It cleans up easily and is light enough to move when we need to rearrange toys. My daughter plays at her vanity all of the time. When her friends come to play, they all end up at the vanity for makeovers. I'm glad we made this purchase.
on November 25, 2014
Bought this for my daughter when she was 3 years old and it was the perfect size. Probably best for girls aged 2-5. Assembly was a bit of a pain, as there were a lot of pieces that had to be snapped together but it didn't take as long as expected and was not difficult. There were a few rough/sharp edges from where the pieces were snapped out but that is an easy fix with nail clippers or a nail file. It is sturdy yet not too heavy, which made it easy to move around as needed when cleaning. The vanity itself was also very easy to clean.

Comes with a few fun accessories like a phone, lipstick, hair clips, and a hairdryer that actually makes realistic sounds.The drawer is a nice addition but is rather small - the hairdryer that comes with the vanity does not fit in. It is a good spot to store the hair clips however, and my daughter also likes to keep lip gloss, combs, hair ties, etc in there. The mirror is actually rather clear and does not make a distorted image like many other children's vanities I have seen. Stool tucks under the vanity table to easily keep out of the way when not in use. My daughter absolutely loves this and it is perfect for any little princess!
on December 26, 2010
My little one is 2 years old and she loves her vanity set. There are a lot of little parts together but nothing that can't be snapped together easily. And there are side pieces which could be sharp and snag, but that can easily solved by trimming with a nail clipper. Overall- we are happy with it. It fits her perfectly now and is pretty durable. I am not expecting her to play with this forever, so I don't see any reason to spend more than necessary.
on July 4, 2012
I bought this for my daughters 2nd birthday and it has been the biggest hit for her and all her little friends. She loves acting like me in the morning when I am getting ready for work and she is doing her hair as I am and it is absolutly the cutiest thing ever. Also in the evening when we get home she always wants me to sit in front of the set and work on my hair and she can do that all day if I allowed her too. This has been one really stable product and I have no issues, it was easy putting it together and she has put it to the test and trust me it is very sturdy. I would suggest this to any parent with a toddler girl who loves to pretend play.
on December 29, 2013
I was worried this was going to be too small but it was the perfect size. Our almost 4 year old daughter LOVES this and spent all Christmas morning sitting at her vanity, doing her hair with the included pieces. Many of those have now broke a couple days later but the vanity is still perfect. I wasn't expecting the smaller hair pieces so it doesnt bother me that they have broke already. The actually vanity is great - especially for the price.
on March 1, 2013
I got this as a christmas present for my two year old. She loves it and I think its okay. The size of it is perfect for her... for right now. She will easily outgrow this in a year and a half. The quality of it isnt the best but what can you expect when its all plastic. I do worry about the blow dryer it comes with. It get REALLY hot and smells like its burning even after just being on for a few seconds so keep an eye on that. I just took the batteries out and let her pretend. In the end, I would still recommend this to anyone with a child 3 1/2 or under.
on January 4, 2014
Was really surprised at how well this was made. Not wobbly, stool is sturdy also. My grand daughter just turned 4 and is over 50 pounds and she fits on it just fine. She is so happy she got this. She brings it out and sits it by the bathroom and puts her makeup on just like her mommy does in the morning..
on September 10, 2015
Love this! I monogrammed it and had it all set up and ready on Christmas morning. My daughter had just turned 2 at the time and she loved it, she's used it all year long. She really loves the toy blow dryer that was included.
review image
on October 6, 2012
My wife and I bought this as a gift for our friends two year old daughter. My friend called me up the following week telling me that she has not stopped playing with it. I asked if it was cheap and he said no, it was made well for a kids toy.
on May 22, 2014
It took a while to put together, just putting it out there. But it looks great!! Love the pink and gold.
Now the stuff that came with it (phone, hair clips, flat iron etc...) are flimsy. Go buy a set that's nice and will last longer. Make her feel extra special. I'm only giving her the comb, blow dryer and flat iron. The hairband were nothing but bent plastic.That's why it's only getting 4 stars.
But the vanity itself is very nice, so I'm happy I got it. Can't wait to give it to my little girl next week for her 3rd bday!!!