4.0 out of 5 stars Grandmother
My grandson & granddaughter age 1 1/2 love this truck, they load up the bed with everything and then push the truck around...I wanted a large truck and light weight
Published on September 12, 2011 by Kathleen Schultz

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent for the price
My son loves trucks and wanted a really big sand truck for the sandbox. This was the biggest I could find for an acceptable to me price. I knew it would be fairly flimsy but figured it was cheap enough to risk it. It's good for the money, my son loves it so win win. It is fairly flimsy but that's ok. Holding up so far. Love he actually has a toy made in USA.
Published 4 months ago by Tr

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Grandmother, September 12, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars great product!, December 16, 2012
This review is from: American Plastic Toy Mega Dump Truck (Toy)
We ordered this for our 16mth old for christmas...it's big so he can really play with it and push it around...it's all plastic so he can't get hurt while playing and it's well made...great purchase!

4.0 out of 5 stars Big dump truck but thin plastic, July 5, 2012
Jesse Speidel (Eastern Shore, Virgina) - See all my reviews
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: American Plastic Toy Mega Dump Truck (Toy)
Big dump truck but thin plastic. It is definitely worth $14.00. I wanted the Tonka but was not willing to pay $75.00. My 11 month old sits in the back and I push him around the house, he loves it!. I would recommend it for a big inexpensive dump truck but it has a cheap feel and probably will not hold up long to rough outdoor play.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, March 29, 2012
This review is from: American Plastic Toy Mega Dump Truck (Toy)
Everything on this toy is made of plastic. I am not complaining because I wanted something fairly cheap for my son's first out door dump truck. He is not 2 yet and I did not want heavy steal toys as he tends to want to throw everything and is very clumsy. This will do the trick! It is a big truck! I am using it to as my son's easter "basket" and putting his gifts in the back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Safe American Made Toy, August 25, 2012
This review is from: American Plastic Toy Mega Dump Truck (Toy)
I am on a mission to buy American made and safe toys for my children this year. Haven't received the toy yet, but will rate it further once received.
Excerpt from the Manufacturer website:
American Plastic Toys has proudly manufactured safe toys in United States since 1962. We currently operate a total of five facilities in Michigan and Mississippi. Our product line includes over 125 different items ranging from a simple sand pail to a play kitchen set.

We assemble 100% of the toys in our product line in the United States. Most of the components in our products are molded in our plants or purchased from US companies. Less than four percent of our toy value content is imported from the Far East. The majority of this small percentage consists of sound components and fasteners. Toys with imported components only represent 25% of our entire product line. None of these components are painted or include phthalates.

All of the plastic used to make our toys is purchased in the USA. The majority of our toys are molded with Polypropylene (~80%) and Polyethylene (~20%) plastic. The colorant molded in all of our products is purchased domestically and is FDA approved for use in food packaging. None of our products are painted or include phthalates.

Every American Plastic Toys product is tested by at least one independent U.S. safety-testing lab to insure that it complies with applicable safety standards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice truck., January 11, 2013
This review is from: American Plastic Toy Mega Dump Truck (Toy)
The truck is flimsly, but it is good for a 3 year old boy. Good value. Need 4 more words.

4.0 out of 5 stars Its a good toy, January 2, 2013
This review is from: American Plastic Toy Mega Dump Truck (Toy)
I got this for my son he plays with it as much as a little boy can, he always putting other toys in the back to push them along

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice big truck!, November 24, 2012
sandra (YELM, WA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: American Plastic Toy Mega Dump Truck (Toy)
We ordered this for our grandsons 5th birthday and he plays with it constantly.
A good gift for a 5 year old boy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great beach toy, but get the combo!, July 10, 2014
This review is from: American Plastic Toy Mega Dump Truck (Toy)
The toy is perfect for the beach, if you get the combo set ( loader and dump truck) you'll get this truck and another. Had I known that I would have bought two of those! i like the truck despite knowing that I over payed. Seriously get the combo, the trucks are identical.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great truck. amazing plastic!, June 29, 2014
David M Spring (Brooklyn, NY USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: American Plastic Toy Mega Dump Truck (Toy)
This truck is great. Kids love it, it's simple and sturdy and it's made of amazing plastic. Sits outside for years and just hose it off and as good as new. No dryness no cracks. Soft flexible shiny plastic. Amazing

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›