Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: American Pie 1, 2, 3 & Reunion [Blu-ray]
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 22, 2014
There is a lack of actual product review. The big question I had a little trouble finding was will it play. YES, this will play on your PS3, PS4, Xbox one.

The case does not look what is pictured. The picture makes it look as if it comes in one large case. The movies come in a box. One side show the logos for all the movies and the other is open and this side houses the blu ray cases. There are two cases and 1 and 2 are in one case and 3 and 4 in the other. The box saves a little space on the shelf and looks okay. I was hoping for a single case with the movies housed inside. There are no bells and whistles, just the movies. I was puzzled as to why this was never an American release or something similar.

I read in another review that these movies are not the same as the US release. They are, I didn't notice any scenes missing or added. The quality of the blu rays are nice as well as the transfer to blu ray was done nice, the picture is crisp and clean, as one would hope to expect.

Hope this helps to answer question I had when I was looking to buy this.
on September 2, 2013
I owned 1-3 on DVD then when I saw this version was available in Blu-Ray I was ready to order. I was not disappointed. The picture and sound transfer was great. The picture quality for these films shows true HD experience. Any fan of the series should get this awesome collection!
on October 20, 2015
Great set love the movies on Blue ray. Anyhow has anyone noticed that the movie are different/ better than on dvd. It seems like all the movies I previously had on dvd and switched to blue ray have gotten 10 times better. Like there all restored to the original cut of the film or somethng. I am now 31 and started to actually think this movie wasnt funny anymore to kifish needed different/more lines in the sceens to make it funny for older adults and just funnier in general. Somehow on blue ray they did exactly that everything I wished they changed was amd the movies are great again. Dont understand, if anyone has info on this subject or agree with me please respond. Love the blue ray set American pie done the way its supposed to be done.
33 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 3, 2014
Looking at some of the comments, people are saying these are the UK releases. Even though this is true, the movies still work just fine on my Xbox ONE. As long as you can do without the digital copies, you should be fine..
on October 25, 2015
I brought it. Thought these films was very funny. The only thing is when I bought the film, the packaging did not indicate that the digital copies were available for UK only. I was soo mad, but the films are enjoyable. I will certainly be looking for a cloud version of these films. To all you readers, beware of the fine print when purchasing digital copies. You may learn the hard way like me.
on August 26, 2013
Great way to have all of them in one collection. However, the sleeve can be a pain to put back on and most of the movies are not unrated. Other than that, it is still a good deal and nice to have without having to get each Blu Ray case out.
on October 1, 2014
Awesome comedy series all in one blu-ray package. These have been some of my favorite movies for years now; I pretty much grew up being the same age as the characters. Awesome purchase, especially for the price!
on May 20, 2016
Mine came completely busted. No damage to the box, or the plastic wrapped around the DVD's. But the actual cases were completely shattered inside the plastic, and you could hear the pieces inside the case. So disappointed.
on October 7, 2015
I was slightly hesitant on picking this version because it was the UK release, but the description said it was playable on all Blu-ray players so I went with it.
Now, let me go ahead and say this: I was angry for the first 10 minutes of trying to play AP but only seeing AP 2. Then I realized how stupid I was.

When I opened the first Blu-ray case (containing AP and AP2), I took out the disc and tossed it into the Blu-ray player, hoping to play American Pie. After getting through all the "Dont' Steal" screens, it started American Pie 2. I thought, "No, I want to watch American Pie." Went back to the menu screen and didn't see an option for American Pie. I look at the back of the case and see that it was supposed to work for my player. I then though, "Hopefully I didn't get a dud disc, or that for whatever reason American Pie just won't play on this player because of the version it is."
Needless to say, I went back and forth through the menus, etc. and couldn't find American Pie. Then, I looked back inside the case. And there it was. On the left side (inside of front cover, you know, where video game manuals get placed), BEHIND some random insert was the disc for American Pie.
No, the case didn't feel any different after I took out the American Pie 2 disc, and no the disc for American Pie didn't move around / make any noise. And who ever looks behind those advertisement inserts they put inside Blu-ray cases anyways?

Anyways, the movies are still as ridiculous as I remember them being and there are a lot of extras as well.
on January 3, 2014
I ordered this box set as a gift for my boyfriend. The both of us are huge fans of the American Pie Franchise (More so of the ones here). With getting him a Blu-ray player for Christmas and this as well, it was a huge hit!