4.0 out of 5 stars Very good information about what you need to know
Very good information about what you need to know. Great advise for me. This is something I needed. I check this book

out for myself. I am pleased to have this book.

Very good ideas of food you need to be eating on a daily basis. People like me need a resources to go by. Please check this book

out for yourself. You won't be disappointed.
Published 1 month ago by bell

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Enough Definitive Information
I was seeking answers about how to eat properly to survive and prevent recurrence of cancer. Instead, I read repeatedly "More studies are needed.....Some believe....." So I didn't feel the book delivered what it promised.
Published 9 months ago by K. Fetzer

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good information about what you need to know, October 21, 2014
This review is from: American Cancer Society Complete Guide to Nutrition for Cancer Survivors: Eating Well, Staying Well During and After Cancer (Paperback)

out for myself. I am pleased to have this book.

out for yourself. You won't be disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good information, July 25, 2010
Velma S. Cline (DILLSBURG, PENNSYLVANIA, US) - See all my reviews
Extremely helpful with suggestions for anyone having cancer and going through treatments. Gives good nutrition ideas and ways to help your immune system.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Enough Definitive Information, February 17, 2014
K. Fetzer (Virginia, USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Complete Guide to Nutrition for Cancer Survivors, December 11, 2013
This book contained extremely valuable information required to prepare for cancer surgery as well as cancer treatment. It was easy to understand and very useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful compilation of must have ideas when sick w/ cancer, March 25, 2014
Really enjoyed - recommended to family and friends - eased the pain of cancer disease when book revealed some foods [veggies] ward off cancer

5.0 out of 5 stars Critical Information for Survivors, February 10, 2014
Hearing that the right nutrition is critical for those facing cancer, I needed this book to reorganize my proper diet. Very useful!