5.0 out of 5 stars Cozy and warm with style!
These are my favorite pants. I just moved to the East Coast from Hawaii and I am still working on getting used to this weather. I use these pants pretty often because they are a comfortable fit and they are very cozy inside. Warm and fussy, it's like caressing my body with warmth, and they are pretty cool thick jeans. Great deal!
Published 20 months ago by R. Moller

2.0 out of 5 stars Insulated work jeans
Insulating material isn't as thick and warm as my other pairs of work jeans, thought I would give this brand a try.
Published 1 month ago by Daniel Laabs

5.0 out of 5 stars Cozy and warm with style!, December 13, 2012
R. Moller "worldancer" (Boston, Massachusetts USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: American Sports Apparel Fleece lined Insulated Jeans (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, low price, exceptionally warm, January 5, 2013
There really isn't much more to add to my title to this review. I live in Kansas, and purchased these pants for use when working or camping outdoors in the winter months. I was so satisfied with my first pair that I bought two more pairs a month later.

The pants are exceptionally warm, and my legs never feel cold in these. The quality seems sufficiently good, with reinforced stitching. My 32/32s were properly sized, with a relaxed fit, and the color of the denim is typical of blue jeans in general.

Obviously, these pants won't win any style contests but, at about $30 a pair, they are worth every penny, in my opinion. I will certainly never need to wear another pair of thermal underwear again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Inconsistent, June 12, 2013
I bought two pair of these jeans and the first pair I wore were perfect. I thought this is an awesome deal. They feel better than Carhart or any others I tried. Dad gum if pair #2 were a size or two bigger. Both had same tags saying 34-30 but they were without doubt two completely different sizes. I still think they are better quality than any others Ive had and Ive had just about all fleece and flannel pants for sale in this country. When I need new, I will buy these again. I might just order them early to be sure I have the right size before winter gets here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome..., March 26, 2013
I got it specifically for those cold Chicago winter morning/nights when I have to walk my 90 lb pitbull (who seems impervious to the weather). I wear some long underwear underneath & I am toasty warm while everyone else is shaking trying to get their dog to do their thing so they can run back inside.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and Warm, January 29, 2013
I ordered these for my nephew and he says they are perfect for working outside or in colder rooms. I would recommend ordering a size up from what you normally wear.

2.0 out of 5 stars Insulated work jeans, July 13, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Outside, April 23, 2014
Bought these for dad for Christmas, he works outside regardless of the weather. These lined pants are perfect for keeping him toasty on cold winter days!

5.0 out of 5 stars No better pant for winter., March 23, 2014
These are just awsome pants that you just can't beat when it's cold out and especially in any kind of precipitation when it's cold.

4.0 out of 5 stars lined jeans, March 11, 2014
My husband really likes these pants. He is in construction and said these were very warm in the very cold weather.

5.0 out of 5 stars fleece jeans are great, March 7, 2014
never tried this brand before, was the only brand in this product available. gave it a try. was definitely worth it.I got this for my son in Buffalo(extremely cold there) and the pants are great.

American Sports Apparel Fleece lined Insulated Jeans