5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!
Have had it now for a few months and still love it! I lived with a 1970s nightmare of a toilet, a totally awful, constantly breaking piece of junk in avocado green.

Published on August 17, 2011 by L. Phillips

3.0 out of 5 stars Certainly worth the price
Published 13 months ago by tim

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, August 17, 2011
This review is from: American Standard 2435.012.020 Colony FitRight Elongated Two-Piece Toilet, White (Tools & Home Improvement)

I had wanted a new toilet for ages. Price was a factor and this one, while being low flow and looking great, was also very affordable. What also got me about this toilet was the fact that it was no deeper than my old round one and yet I could order the elongated version. Any other elongated toilet would have jutted out too far for my space.

It looks fabulous and flushes like a dream. So far, I have had no clogs either!

It does not come with a seat, so it was a challenge to find one that fit and had high ratings.

I found a Kohler that looks great with it. I was not impressed with reviews on the American Standard seats...too flimsy was my impression and I wanted a plastic seat and not wood like Mayfair seats.

It flushes so quickly and uses so little water. Again, it looks fabulous. I am using the Kohler Cache elongated seat with it and they go together perfectly. A match made in heaven looks wise and fit wise...but a bit too pitched backwards for my short legs. I guess you can't have everything.

No bolt covers were shipped with the toilet, but I was fortunate enough to have some new replacement covers sitting around. What ever happened to quality control? Also no wax ring either.

Any way...did I say I love my toilet? LOL I love my toilet!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick flush, November 21, 2012
Toilet installed quickly and works great! A little noisy on the flush, but it empties quickly and completely. Good toilet. Well packaged when shipped and arrived within three days of being ordered. Great Price!

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well and the price is right!, January 4, 2013
The only improvement it could use is the flushing noise or I would have given it 5 stars. But it is nicely designed (compact) and efficient. Fits well in to a small space because it's not quite as long as the other "elongated" toilets we looked at. Note that it does NOT come with a lid, but any 18.5" lid will fit. The lid that comes recommended by Amazon is made of wood - terrible choice. It's super noisy when just dropped down and after a while the paint or whatever they use to seal it deteriorates underneath. We bought a simple design self-closing plastic lid at Home Depot for $28.

3.0 out of 5 stars Certainly worth the price, December 27, 2013
What can one say about a toilet, it works? I would have given this a better rating except for two minor things. On the positive side, the tank came with the filler tube and inner works installed. The negative was it was missing the gasket ring between the filler tube and the porcelain. It also seems to be at least an inch shorter than standard. Otherwise, it was what it claimed, a good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, October 18, 2012
This toilet has exceeded my expectations. It arrived safely and quickly, and now that I've had it installed for about a month I can say it works great! I saw a review that mentioned that it clogs easily; I have not had that experience at all, if fact it has not clogged once, where the toilet it replaced (a discontinued old American Standard toilet) clogged frequently. A great value for the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected., May 4, 2013
Xsnail!!! (Montgomery, Al.) - See all my reviews
Should have ordered this long ago, no point in fiddling with and trying to repair an older toilet. This arrived well packaged in two separate boxes. Installation was straight forward.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shopping experience, December 10, 2012
This product is great. It's slim design fits great in our guest bathroom. It has a powerful flush as well. We're very pleased with this product. It arrived on time and in perfect condition. I would buy from them again!

3.0 out of 5 stars does the trick, February 13, 2014
Had it for about a year now, no issues. Flush fine. Easy to install. saves us water on our water bill

4.0 out of 5 stars Kinda small, January 29, 2014
ChocolateMaven (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
We installed this in a rarely used (but still useful) bathroom. Works fine but is really tiny. If you're very tall you'll feel like you're visiting your kids' preschool and marvelling at the teeny chairs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good toilet for low price, July 8, 2013
After our landlord refused to replace the 1953 toilet in our apartment, we resorted to paying for the replacement ourselves. This does a much better job than the old toilet for a great price.

$201.00 $158.05