5.0 out of 5 stars We like it., October 29, 2013
This review is from: American Standard 2862.056.020 Fairfield Elongated One-Piece Toilet with Seat, White (Tools & Home Improvement)
This toilet is great. It comes with everything already installed in the tank and all you need is a water supply line and a wax ring kit to set it. It came well packaged so that it wouldn't break and it is a pretty nice looking appliance. It has a pretty powerful flush so it does what you would hope it would do in the 1st time every time. I think John Crapper would be proud.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, July 3, 2013
Tommy S. (South Jersey, US) - See all my reviews
I am impressed everytime I flush, uses small amount of water to clear the bowl. Looks great and easy to keep clean. The reason I did't give it a 5 star rating is it was not made in The America's.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it a lot!, October 10, 2013
This toilet looks great. I was looking for something exactly like that. Good look for a modern bathroom. I wish it had dual flush.

5.0 out of 5 stars american standard 1 piece toilet, December 29, 2013
great throne clean look flushes 1st time every time bought 2 will replace 3rd bathroom throne with this same toilet soon

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent one piece toilet, April 13, 2014
We really like so far. it works well and saves us on water and is also easy to clean. Great purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my mom, March 20, 2014
Very nice one piece toilet with the extra height for my mother to easily use. Was very easy to install. Ship to door was fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems dumb talking about toilets but when you need one this is great!, March 11, 2014
This is my second American Standard Fairfield and it's great: It flushes very well and refills in 20 seconds--almost silently. I wanted something more contemporary in design to fit my two bathroom remodeling projects. My old toilets were 30+ years-old and the flush technology has increased greatly. Much easier to keep clean and easy to install. You can get cheaper (by maybe $100 bucks) at a big box but you can pay a LOT more for comparable toilets. I bought using my Prime membership and the UPS guy brought it to my doorstep in two days. Incredible! (think about the costs involved in hauling a big box toilet to your home) I am completely satisfied.

4.0 out of 5 stars American Standard Fairfield Toilet, February 28, 2014
I'm very happy with this toilet , I would give it 5 Stars if not for the unusual way the toilet handle operates. You must push down on the handle and most toilets use a lever action, It takes some getting use to flushing this way. To help I feel that American Standard should have embossed the word push into the handle to help users who try to flush and are not familiar with this flushing method.
The toilet was double boxed and UPS still broke the first one sent, the second arrived intact. Amazon return policy was very easy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed with performance, February 24, 2014
Nice looking, very quiet, impressed on how well it flushes with so little water.

Its very well packed to prevent damage but it wasn't easy getting it out of the box.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great except for the packaging, February 5, 2014
D. J. Browne (brooklyn, NY USA) - See all my reviews
Not happy with packaging.
Expansion foam in double box was directly placed with inner shipping box and fused to both inner and outer box surfaces.
Took 10 minutes to get the product out of the box and 35 minutes with a shop vac to clean up the mess from the packaging.

ARRAY(0x98c4951c)