Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 40 questions
votes
It is 17 inches. This is a very small toilet. I like it as it was for a small space. From the back of the tank to the front of the seat it is only 27inches. Good Luck
Mar 11, 2014 by J Mom
vote
This should work with any water supply. The only thing you will see with lower pressure is it will take more time for the tank to fill.
Oct 3, 2014 by Brian Schaffer
votes
all I know is that the shorter the toilet.. the more comfy it is for me; I have a 14.5 inch, and it is a perfect height; the other bathroom has a high 17.5 inch ADA.. and it's not comfortable to go to the bathroom in
Dec 21, 2013 by Frank Peters
votes
Mine came with everything I needed to install it. I upgraded the wax seal because it was small.
Feb 23, 2014 by Monchichi
votes
According to the warranty sheet that came with the toilet, "This toilet comes with a limited lifetime warranty on chinaware, a limited 5 year warranty on all mechanical parts of the toilet, and a limited 1 year warranty on the toilet seat if included with product."
Apr 30, 2014 by D. Clarke
votes
No seat as stated in the product description. The tank to bowl hardware was included. The wax ring and flange bolts were not included.
May 31, 2014 by JT
votes
That is correct ...top of tank 15". We installed a Bidet on ours too...love it!
Feb 23, 2014 by Sharon
votes
15", not including the seat.
Mar 20, 2014 by Tom O.
votes
To put it into simple terms from a layman's perspective, the flush water doesn't enter the bowl then spin slowly before draining out as is typical with most American toilets. With this toilet, the water enters the bowl simultaneously with the waste being siphoned or sucked gently out with the flush. No spinning, no real difference in bowl fullness, very little noise in fact. There are two buttons on the top of the toilet reservoir. One is a half flush for liquids, the other a full flush for solids. Hence the 'dual flush'. An Australian invention, it helps conserve water. We are delighted with these toilets.
Aug 11, 2013 by Raedwulf
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers