4.0 out of 5 stars makes a small bath feel bigger
After finding the product online, I thought it would be perfect for a small bathroom remodel. It definitely provided a neater look to my bath and makes the room feel bigger. However, make sure your toilet will work with this tank. My toilet did not fit and I ended up purchasing the correct toilet later.
Published 23 months ago by Atlanta Dude

Published 12 months ago by OTB

4.0 out of 5 stars makes a small bath feel bigger, October 16, 2012
This review is from: American Standard 4338.016.020 Titan Pro Triangle Toilet Tank, White (Tank Only) (Tools & Home Improvement)

1.0 out of 5 stars BUYER BEWARE: Toilet tank requires larger dimensions than specifications, September 30, 2013
OTB (Leawood, KS) - See all my reviews
I ordered this toilet tank to replace an older one in my home. I was shocked when it arrived because the handle extends 5/8" beyond the back of the toilet. In my bathroom, this was enough to be touching the wall, making it unable to flush. I contacted the seller - they had me contact American Standard. After over a month of arguing with multiple American Standard reps, sending them pictures, and pointing out that the handle extends 5/8" PAST what the specifications show they finally said "I guess this toilet will not work for you and you will need to buy a different one." WHAT? Terrible design, and even worse customer service!!! Save your money and buy from a different company!! That is what American Standard would recommend...

1.0 out of 5 stars 7" centers for bolts, August 7, 2014
I checked American Standard specs for this tank before I ordered it. AmStnd says it has 5.5" holes for the connecting bolts. The tank I received has 7" holes. It came in a box marked american standard, but there was no stamp on the tank itself with the american standard brand. I have to wonder if it is truly American Standard brand, or just a look-alike product. Ultimately, don't order this tank unless you're sure the bolt holes on the toilet bowl are 7".

5.0 out of 5 stars Corner Toilet tank, May 18, 2014
Needed to save some room in my bath remodel job.
Was hard to find so there was no comparison to make.
I do reccomend this product to any contractor in the business looks really nice.
Homeowner was really sastisfied with this product

5.0 out of 5 stars American Standard Titan Pro Triangle Toilet Tank, May 29, 2013
I was so happy to find this on Amazon.Com as I couldn't locate anything locally in Hawaii. So glad that they ship to Hawaii. Fast delivery. Arrived in excellent condition- well packaged. Easy to install. Fit exactly into my bathroom corner. A flush fit for my toilet bowl that I also ordered thru Amazon.com. Works great!