Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on January 4, 2015
I wasn't ready for this shirt.

I bought it for a 4th of July party, thinking it would be a fun gag shirt. Little did I know. I pulled it out of the box and immediately sank to my knees and wept tears of pure joy, and by "pure joy" I mean "pure Jack Daniel's". I strapped it on and my max bench press increased by a 100lbs. I wiped the whiskey from my face, looked in the mirror, and in my reflection I saw him behind me.

George Washington. Looking stern and powerful. He nodded once, an affirmation. I knew what I had to do.

I flung myself from the bathroom window and this shirt literally turned me into a bald eagle, I flew over Iraq and pooped tomahawk missiles on ISIS positions, then I flew back home and turned into a 1967 Pontiac GTO and drove all night until I arrived at Pussytown.
11 comment170 of 179 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 18, 2014
Quite possibly the best tank top ever created.

When I wear it chicks won't stop asking for my number, dudes won't stop asking for my autograph, and animals bring me bottles of the finest bourbons from all over this great land.

When you wash this sweater it comes out of the dryer already folded.

One time I wore it to a casino and the pit boss insisted on letting me gamble for free.

I can't make love to my wife while wearing this sweater because she gets pregnant EVERY time. We have 12 kids.

I once got pulled over for speeding while wearing this sweater and the cop wrote himself a ticket.
11 comment40 of 49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 18, 2013
Normally I'm a Large but to be safe I ordered a XL. The XL feels like a medium to me. The Blue is the light color and overall the entire shirt feels cheap. They did process my return without problems
0Comment14 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 26, 2015
I purchased this tank top one month ago and my life has changed completely. My first born child was created the first night I wore it. This is ironic, because the doctor said I was sterile. I gave him the name of our first president, George Washington. There has never been any crime or wrong doing within 100 mile radius when I wear this shirt. My dog that never obeyed me now listens to everything I say. He has learned many new tricks such as sit, shake, send an email, get a job, wash the car, mow the grass, attack terrorists, and protect the homeland. He use to only speak some barking language that I never understood. He is now fluent in English, French, German, and Spanish. When I wear this shirt there is always a flock of AMERICAN eagles following me around like the ones in Lord of the Rings to protect and watch over me as I make America more badass. I have won demolition derbys, beer drinking contests, hot dog eating competitions, and any other patriotic test that I choose.
on July 14, 2014
Great tank top. So much America. If you buy this and you're not happy with it, you're probably a communist.
0Comment11 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 13, 2014
I was looking forward to wearing this for the 4th but when i got it the tank was a thin material and it seemed to be two sizes too small. I was afraid to even wash it because it would have shrunk even more
on November 29, 2014
I like it is okay. I would probably only wear this during the 4th or at a festival. Not something I would keep in regular rotation. Fades after 2 washes.
on June 24, 2014
can't complain. Exactly what i expected for the price. Not a great quality shirt but its cool and fits pretty good.
on August 20, 2014
Too small ...... Cheap material .... Not the design as indicated
on November 20, 2014
Only con to this product is that looking at it, the flag is obviously hanging backwards. Stars should always be at the top left no matter how it's hung. But it's only a tee, I can get past that. Freedom.