5.0 out of 5 stars Carry on case fits perfect
The carry-on size luggage (21-inch or thereabouts) fits perfectly in 737, 757 and 767 airplane bins. It took a bit of maneuvering to fit the luggage into the 767 bin (this is not unusual as this is normal) but the carry-on fit.

Published on May 21, 2012 by Mysterious Reviewer

3.0 out of 5 stars Well priced, not the best of quality.
Published on January 31, 2012 by J. Braun

5.0 out of 5 stars Carry on case fits perfect, May 21, 2012
This review is from: American Tourister Luggage Fieldbrook Four-Piece Luggage Set (Apparel)

The rest of the luggage is roomy and in fact the larger pull-along case managed to hold two adult women's clothing for a long weekend. There was a bit of room to fit a few more items, if needed.

The luggage seems to be well made, the zippers pull well, and the exterior seems sturdy. As to the color: The blue stands out but not glaringly so.

Overall, this is a good value for the dollar.

Recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Inexpensive Luggage Set, April 15, 2011
GREAT SELLER. This set of luggage is great. Since I didn't want to spend a lot of money and I wanted something to stand-out in the airport luggage carosel, this set is perfect. It also arrived very quickly. Highly recomended.

5.0 out of 5 stars excelent luggage set, March 2, 2011
this american tourist luggage set is very good with an excelent price $69. the luggages are light, resistent and well done. this is not my first american tourist, and, whenever is needed, i will repeat the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good to Go!, August 20, 2011
OneFederalist (Ruckersville, VA USA) - See all my reviews
Having come to the conclusion that my current 20 year old luggage has seen better days, along with a forthcoming trip not too far in the future, I decided to scout around for some new bags. What gives with some luggage being in the $300-$600 range??? Do the bags come with an elf inside that carry them around for you? Are the handles minted in gold or silver? Do they substitute as plush beds when stranded at an airport? Sheesh. Nevertheless, Amazon never ceases to amaze me with the good prices on big ticket items, and this was no exception. The previous reviews about this set are pretty much on target. They arrived in mint condition with marketing display tags attached, plastic protection bags for the smaller ones inside, those little moisture prevention packet thingys, and the "new luggage smell" to boot. By the way, the smell in my opinion isn't as pleasing as "new car smell", so if possible unpack & separate the bags to let them air out a couple days in the basement or garage. The two bigger handle bags have those tiny lock & keys along with wheels to make it easier to lug them around. All the bags have ample room made of sturdy material that will prove hard to rip. For the price, I doubt you're going to do better. Good on American Tourister for making a fine product at a reasonable price!

3.0 out of 5 stars Well priced, not the best of quality., January 31, 2012
The bags worked great for my vacation, but I don't think they will last very much longer. The plastic pieces that reinforce the roller bags were severely warped. I didn't have time to return or exchange the product, so I partially bent them back into place myself. This worked for my trip, but they don't look like they'll last much longer. Be careful if you're buying at the last minute. Otherwise, they seem to be a great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful luggage!, April 11, 2012
We recently bought this set (in black) before flying across country with our 4 month-old baby girl. It held up beautifully! We all know how the baggage people throw around our luggage like it's garbage, and I couldn't believe how wonderful it looked after we returned from our trip. The only thing I would change about it would be the wheels -- I'm a sucker for spinners. However, the wheels on this luggage are high quality, and we had no problem maneuvering our way through multiple airports. I've owned many, many pieces of luggage (from the cheapest to the most expensive), and this set is, by far, superior. I would buy it over and over again! I'm an American Tourister convert for life.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Second Set in my First Choice Brand, October 25, 2011
American Tourister luggage was purchased for me a couple years ago, a red seven piece set. My entire family has been using it since then for travel. I use the carry on bag as my gym/overnight bag, so its used everyday and the other pieces several times a year by family members and they have held up so it was fitting that now that I am embarking on longer, more far away trips which would inconvenience my family's use so I decided to get a set just for me and this brand of luggage was my top choice, VERY DURABLE AND VERY VERY AFFORDABLE!! And the blue is a nice colour!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, April 9, 2011
This is an excellent product. I was considering purchasing a 3 piece set ($90) at a local department store. I am so glad that I checked Amazon first. This product is so much better quality and the price is great.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking but, May 28, 2013
Used on a trip to Hawaii . The larger case didn't withstand the trip as well as an old cheaper case that's been on several flights. I'm a little disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Am. Tourister Fieldbrook 4 piece Luggage set, January 16, 2013
This is the worst product we've bought. We bought the set in late 2012 to go on vacation abroad. The large bag ripped open on the second leg of our trip to Europe. Unfortunately I will never buy another Am. Tourister product the price was right but he quality is not.

Rate and Discover Movies