Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Elizabeth Cook Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 2, 2012
Bought two sets of these bags as a matching new set.
For the money they are sturdy design, though the lining of them isn't anything to shout home about (a thing cloth covers the handle retraction and is kept in place by four squares of velcro). But for the money really I was expecting something that didn't break open and carried my stuff. To that end they do the job and have lived up to my expectations. They certainly feel like they are sturdy enough. I have packed these things to within an inch of their life and put a great amount of stress on the zips doing so and everything has held up to the challenge, so I'm happy with that.

They are a little smaller than I realized they would be - I would say check your measurements closer than what I did. However I can still fill the big ones to 50 pounds so they are big enough really.
on August 8, 2012
the zipper came off of the 21" bag so some stuff never made it to the destination. the color is pretty, but they don't seem to be very well made. i am rather disappointed with this purchase.
on October 11, 2012
Granted it's not the most stressful trip that I could take with this luggage, but it all survived on a cruise to the Caribbean on and off the boat. Everything is well made, I can't think of any issues with it. The large bag is even small enough to fit through the carry-on scanners on the ship which was a nice bonus. Handles worked, wheels worked, zippers worked. Loved the two pockets on the outside of the cases.

The only thing that threw me first is that the luggage opens on the opposite side of another luggage set I have. Obviously not a big deal at all, just a surprise!
on March 28, 2013
I got this primarily for the name brand. (However, it is at the low end of their products.) I didn't mind since it was so inexpensive. But the zipper is not very strong. I had trouble zipping the bag closed right away. The luggage looks Ok -just average. I don't think it is intended for regular travel but might be good for an occassional trip somewhere. I don't think the zipper will stand up to the handling it would get at an airport.
on October 25, 2012
The size of the set is just right . 25 inch to check and 21 inch for carry on and weekender. The extra small black bag was bonus. Big enough for short trip or toiletries bag. Rolls good and handles seem sturdy. The 21 inch is light weight . Zippers seem to be sturdy. Going to use all on my trip to Portland, Oregon this November
on July 16, 2015
These came just in time for a big trip. Very sturdy and durable. Love that there are three pieces to this set. Lots of room even with the smallest piece. Also very lightweight and easy to carry or pull.
on December 29, 2012
This was the first time, I bought luggage online. Can't say I am very satisfied. The luggage is actually much smaller than it seems . The quality of the luggage - fabric used, zips, fittings are very ordinary. I have other bags and if I compare this with them, this looks very cheap in feel.
This luggage is best suited for some very light travel. Very ordinary deal !!!
on May 9, 2013
There are a lot of great deals on Amazon. Unfortunately, this is not one of them. I recently purchased this set for an upcoming cruise trip in July. Upon receipt the slide out handle on the large piece was already broken. The button was sunk in and you couldn't press it to pull it out. Also, after looking at these I can see no way in which these will survive an airline baggage carrier. The material is too thin and there is barely anything in the design that helps them keep their shape. I would stay away from these unless, and even this is a big maybe, you just need something for a road trip. Only positive is that Amazon was quick and easy with a refund, as always.
on February 19, 2013
Cheapo type luggage. We were desperate for a large check in type bag w/ wheels. We got what we paid for.
Wheels were riveted to the bag crooked. Low cost type of liner. Spot clean of exterior is a joke. Cheap handle. Etc...
Again, what do you expect for $52 bucks???
on August 10, 2013
I had purchased what appears to be the same American Tourister set from Walmart about 5 years ago and it was a great value and held up well. Due to many travels and abuse of flying, I wanted to purchase another set. The red is great color for hiding marks and wear. I was so excited when this set arrived - what a great price. There was a chemical/glue smell when I opened the package...similar to having new carpet installed. I left the cases outside for a few hours and the smell went away. After using the set for one trip, 3-4 inches of the black zipper part, on the large case, came away from the rest of the case which was greatly disappointing! I did not over pack the case and just rolled it from my home to my car then to my hotel room so it should have been more durable that that. I sooo wanted this to work out, but sadly it went right back.