4.0 out of 5 stars Doing the job well so far
Bought two sets of these bags as a matching new set.
Published on September 2, 2012 by V8Lawyer

1.0 out of 5 stars zipper came off on my first trip
the zipper came off of the 21" bag so some stuff never made it to the destination. the color is pretty, but they don't seem to be very well made. i am rather disappointed with this purchase.
Published on August 8, 2012 by nv

1.0 out of 5 stars zipper came off on my first trip, August 8, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Doing the job well so far, September 2, 2012
V8Lawyer (Minato, Tokyo, Japan) - See all my reviews
This review is from: American Tourister Luggage Fieldbrook Three-Piece Bag Set (Apparel)
Bought two sets of these bags as a matching new set.
For the money they are sturdy design, though the lining of them isn't anything to shout home about (a thing cloth covers the handle retraction and is kept in place by four squares of velcro). But for the money really I was expecting something that didn't break open and carried my stuff. To that end they do the job and have lived up to my expectations. They certainly feel like they are sturdy enough. I have packed these things to within an inch of their life and put a great amount of stress on the zips doing so and everything has held up to the challenge, so I'm happy with that.

They are a little smaller than I realized they would be - I would say check your measurements closer than what I did. However I can still fill the big ones to 50 pounds so they are big enough really.

4.0 out of 5 stars Survived the Caribbean!, October 11, 2012
Granted it's not the most stressful trip that I could take with this luggage, but it all survived on a cruise to the Caribbean on and off the boat. Everything is well made, I can't think of any issues with it. The large bag is even small enough to fit through the carry-on scanners on the ship which was a nice bonus. Handles worked, wheels worked, zippers worked. Loved the two pockets on the outside of the cases.

The only thing that threw me first is that the luggage opens on the opposite side of another luggage set I have. Obviously not a big deal at all, just a surprise!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good luggage set for price, October 25, 2012
The size of the set is just right . 25 inch to check and 21 inch for carry on and weekender. The extra small black bag was bonus. Big enough for short trip or toiletries bag. Rolls good and handles seem sturdy. The 21 inch is light weight . Zippers seem to be sturdy. Going to use all on my trip to Portland, Oregon this November

2.0 out of 5 stars OK for the price, March 28, 2013
I got this primarily for the name brand. (However, it is at the low end of their products.) I didn't mind since it was so inexpensive. But the zipper is not very strong. I had trouble zipping the bag closed right away. The luggage looks Ok -just average. I don't think it is intended for regular travel but might be good for an occassional trip somewhere. I don't think the zipper will stand up to the handling it would get at an airport.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ordinary luggage, December 29, 2012
This was the first time, I bought luggage online. Can't say I am very satisfied. The luggage is actually much smaller than it seems . The quality of the luggage - fabric used, zips, fittings are very ordinary. I have other bags and if I compare this with them, this looks very cheap in feel.
This luggage is best suited for some very light travel. Very ordinary deal !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars good, August 6, 2013
Good product, worth the money, good construction easy to carry and roll.
would buy again once they break, the end.

2.0 out of 5 stars What do you expect for $52 bucks?, February 19, 2013
Cheapo type luggage. We were desperate for a large check in type bag w/ wheels. We got what we paid for.
Wheels were riveted to the bag crooked. Low cost type of liner. Spot clean of exterior is a joke. Cheap handle. Etc...
Again, what do you expect for $52 bucks???

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, February 4, 2013
This is an awesome set and a great price by a reputable company for luggage.
I looked elsewhere for similar deals. You won't be disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, May 9, 2013
There are a lot of great deals on Amazon. Unfortunately, this is not one of them. I recently purchased this set for an upcoming cruise trip in July. Upon receipt the slide out handle on the large piece was already broken. The button was sunk in and you couldn't press it to pull it out. Also, after looking at these I can see no way in which these will survive an airline baggage carrier. The material is too thin and there is barely anything in the design that helps them keep their shape. I would stay away from these unless, and even this is a big maybe, you just need something for a road trip. Only positive is that Amazon was quick and easy with a refund, as always.