5.0 out of 5 stars This is the one I needed.
Just returned from a two-week vacation using my American Tourister Fieldbrook II 2 Piece Luggage set. It fit my needs perfectly. Also, I was impressed that there is a 10-year warranty on such an economically-priced set. I'll look at American Tourister brand again if I have need of other luggage.
Published 9 months ago by H. D. Youngpeter

3.0 out of 5 stars No side handle
Bought this for a gift for my granddaughter to keep her 18 in doll and wardrobe in. The extra small bag is just the right size for her items when she goes for "doll night sleep over". Not easy to load into the trunk of the car because there is no handle on the side.
Published 5 months ago by Wanda shaver

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the one I needed., February 11, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars No side handle, June 9, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Two good, not great, pieces, September 5, 2014
Not as sturdy as I'd hoped, but it's better than the actively disintegrating luggage I had previously. Purchased for a business trip because my old luggage was causing runs in clothing. It worked for the trip, but I don't know how many more trips it will make it. There is only a thin piece of (removable) polyester between the contents and the locking handle. It is entirely possible something on the bottom of the suitcase could get jammed by the handle when you contract it. The carry-on bag seems well made, for that sort of thing, and I like the strap that allows you to piggyback it with the suitcase.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great set that filled our needs and didn't break the ..., October 5, 2014
This is a great set that filled our needs and didn't break the bank. For a casual traveler, this is just what you need. Good travel companion.

1.0 out of 5 stars this is a total waste of money, October 24, 2014
Unless you are going away for the weekend, this is a total waste of money.... what you see is NOT WHAT YOU GET..... Zip up suitecase can't even fit my boots... carry on is a joke, my purse is bigger!

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed and returned, September 19, 2014
Disappointed and returned. Trying to meet critical dimensions for "carry on" and while described fir carry on dimensions, it was oversize when including wheels and handle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great size for my daughter, August 21, 2014
Great size for my daughter. Packed for a 5 day trip and had room to spare. The items shipped within 3 days. I was very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Piece with enough room to pack for a two ..., October 7, 2014
Great Piece with enough room to pack for a two week vacation. Good value for what I paid. I am very happy with it :)

1.0 out of 5 stars CHEAP for American Tourister, February 6, 2014
I purchased another set of AT last year and it was a quality set and I love it. This set is not. It's cheap in construction and the larger case is not even lined. It has a flap that is held down by Velcro that attempts to cover the handle assembly. I've already received authorization from Amazon to return.

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the job. Remember this is carry on size ..., October 3, 2014
Did the job. Remember this is carry on size ! Color is exact as photo, I got the purple

American Tourister Luggage Fieldbrook II 2 Piece Set