Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on February 11, 2014
Just returned from a two-week vacation using my American Tourister Fieldbrook II 2 Piece Luggage set. It fit my needs perfectly. Also, I was impressed that there is a 10-year warranty on such an economically-priced set. I'll look at American Tourister brand again if I have need of other luggage.
11 comment16 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 5, 2014
Not as sturdy as I'd hoped, but it's better than the actively disintegrating luggage I had previously. Purchased for a business trip because my old luggage was causing runs in clothing. It worked for the trip, but I don't know how many more trips it will make it. There is only a thin piece of (removable) polyester between the contents and the locking handle. It is entirely possible something on the bottom of the suitcase could get jammed by the handle when you contract it. The carry-on bag seems well made, for that sort of thing, and I like the strap that allows you to piggyback it with the suitcase.
on September 19, 2014
Disappointed and returned. Trying to meet critical dimensions for "carry on" and while described fir carry on dimensions, it was oversize when including wheels and handle.
on June 9, 2014
Bought this for a gift for my granddaughter to keep her 18 in doll and wardrobe in. The extra small bag is just the right size for her items when she goes for "doll night sleep over". Not easy to load into the trunk of the car because there is no handle on the side.
11 comment9 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 3, 2014
Great price point, at this price I don't expect it to last forever but it is well made and has withstood several trips with little to no wear and tear.
on October 7, 2014
Great Piece with enough room to pack for a two week vacation. Good value for what I paid. I am very happy with it :)
on July 26, 2014
Exactly as described. Simple yet sufficient for a couple days of travel.
on September 4, 2015
I absolutely adore this luggage set. I got it for the color, which is more of a plum rather than the bright purple in the picture. The larger piece is carry-on size and the bag has great capacity. I would purchase this set again!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 14, 2015
The product arrived a little slower than I'd hoped (after Mother's Day Holiday) but the product was exactly as described and depicted on the product page. Needless to say, my aunt loved her gift!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse