Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: American Tourister Luggage Fieldbrook II 2 Piece Set
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 11, 2014
Just returned from a two-week vacation using my American Tourister Fieldbrook II 2 Piece Luggage set. It fit my needs perfectly. Also, I was impressed that there is a 10-year warranty on such an economically-priced set. I'll look at American Tourister brand again if I have need of other luggage.
on September 5, 2014
Not as sturdy as I'd hoped, but it's better than the actively disintegrating luggage I had previously. Purchased for a business trip because my old luggage was causing runs in clothing. It worked for the trip, but I don't know how many more trips it will make it. There is only a thin piece of (removable) polyester between the contents and the locking handle. It is entirely possible something on the bottom of the suitcase could get jammed by the handle when you contract it. The carry-on bag seems well made, for that sort of thing, and I like the strap that allows you to piggyback it with the suitcase.
on September 19, 2014
Disappointed and returned. Trying to meet critical dimensions for "carry on" and while described fir carry on dimensions, it was oversize when including wheels and handle.
on June 9, 2014
Bought this for a gift for my granddaughter to keep her 18 in doll and wardrobe in. The extra small bag is just the right size for her items when she goes for "doll night sleep over". Not easy to load into the trunk of the car because there is no handle on the side.
on September 4, 2015
I absolutely adore this luggage set. I got it for the color, which is more of a plum rather than the bright purple in the picture. The larger piece is carry-on size and the bag has great capacity. I would purchase this set again!
on December 3, 2014
Great price point, at this price I don't expect it to last forever but it is well made and has withstood several trips with little to no wear and tear.
on July 26, 2016
Exactly the size my husband needed for frequent traveling. He likes that the smaller piece has a band in the back to secure around the handle on the larger piece. Hoping it holds up for frequent traveling.
on October 7, 2014
Great Piece with enough room to pack for a two week vacation. Good value for what I paid. I am very happy with it :)
on February 6, 2014
I purchased another set of AT last year and it was a quality set and I love it. This set is not. It's cheap in construction and the larger case is not even lined. It has a flap that is held down by Velcro that attempts to cover the handle assembly. I've already received authorization from Amazon to return.
on July 26, 2014
Exactly as described. Simple yet sufficient for a couple days of travel.