5.0 out of 5 stars Look well made and great color
Published 4 months ago by Jadziacatz

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected
The overall set it smaller than i expected. Not the average size. Still need my invoice though. Tired of waiting
Published 1 month ago by Jameisa C.

5.0 out of 5 stars Look well made and great color, December 13, 2013
Jadziacatz (Largo, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
I received this luggage set early and it was well-packaged. This is a nice set - it includes 4 pieces: large suitcase, smaller suitcase, duffle and a small carry-on shoulder bag. The two suitcases and the duffle have wheels. The smaller suitcase, duffle and carry-on shoulder bag are carry on size for all airlines. The larger suitcase will likely need to be checked (check with your airline). All bags are carry-on friendly for cruise ships. The larger suitcase has a hidden expanding zipper that lets you get 2" more of stuff in it. Plenty of pockets for smaller items too. This color combination stands out so it's easy to see if you do have to check your bags.

We had 1 large American Tourister suitcase already and it has stood up to the abuse of airlines and cruise ship baggage handlers so far. I think The quality is good. This set would actually be big enough for a couple

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I bought this set, January 13, 2014
I bought the purple luggage set. This set of luggage set has worked real nice for us. My kids had pulled the luggage up and down the stairs and all around the house. They stood up to the abuse of my children. The real test came when we flew out for a funeral last week. I used two 'Lewis N. Clark Add-A-Bag Luggage Strap' from Amazon to hook the large luggage to a bigger American Tourister luggage we already had. They were easy to spot when coming off the carousel. I inspected the luggage each time we got out of the airport and they stood up to the abuse of flying. I am glad I purchased this set. I will buy American Tourister luggage again in a heart beat!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set, February 14, 2014
Set is very flexible --- can use for long or short trips. Nice color and detailing. Far better quality than can be shown in picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent buy, March 10, 2014
bought these for my wife's vacation and she was very happy with quality and durability if this set. very handsome set that is held in high regards.I would definitely recommend to anyone needing a nice set of luggage

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set for the occasional traveler., February 27, 2014
This set was perfect for us. We didn't want to spend a ton of money because we are not frequent travelers. So, we didn't need a set that can withstand the rigors of multiple trips annually.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Set!, March 5, 2014
This is a great, inexpensive set of luggage that will work for anyone. It's well made and the piece/size selection is perfect. Add that to the price and you can't beat it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected, February 26, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal for the $$$$$, March 25, 2014
Just perfect for my little travels....Not too big & not too small, thanks for the great deal
Keep up the Great Savings

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast Delivery-Decent Quality, March 23, 2014
I ordered this set on a Friday, and I chose the two day free shipping option offered by Amazon Mom/Prime. It was on my doorstep the next morning! And that's wonderful, because I needed it fast. The box was a bit beaten up, but nothing I couldn't look past. The luggage was wrapped in plastic and didn't seem to be affected. My husband took it out for me and looked it over. He works at an airport, and said that they actually have a collection of the little pieces found on this luggage and luggage like it. He doesn't think it would fare very well during air travel, but that's fine too since we don't fly often. If anything this set would be used for road trips (and a short hospital stay for me) for which be both think it would be more than suitable. It's a nice looking set and seems sturdy enough. It was clean out of the box with no damage. I'd say this should serve the purpose nicely, and for $70 and free shipping, you can't beat the price. I'm very happy with the purchase and I would recommend this product to a friend or family member.

5.0 out of 5 stars Met all my expectations, March 18, 2014
Excellent quality and love the bright color, also low price. I will be purchaseing more luggage and hope these great deals last.

ARRAY(0xa9481fe4)