5.0 out of 5 stars Look well made and great color
Published 11 months ago by Jadziacatz

2.0 out of 5 stars They are fake American Tourist luggage!
Published 6 months ago by Y. Li

5.0 out of 5 stars Look well made and great color, December 13, 2013
Jadziacatz (Largo, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
I received this luggage set early and it was well-packaged. This is a nice set - it includes 4 pieces: large suitcase, smaller suitcase, duffle and a small carry-on shoulder bag. The two suitcases and the duffle have wheels. The smaller suitcase, duffle and carry-on shoulder bag are carry on size for all airlines. The larger suitcase will likely need to be checked (check with your airline). All bags are carry-on friendly for cruise ships. The larger suitcase has a hidden expanding zipper that lets you get 2" more of stuff in it. Plenty of pockets for smaller items too. This color combination stands out so it's easy to see if you do have to check your bags.

We had 1 large American Tourister suitcase already and it has stood up to the abuse of airlines and cruise ship baggage handlers so far. I think The quality is good. This set would actually be big enough for a couple

2.0 out of 5 stars They are fake American Tourist luggage!, May 6, 2014
I have used this brand for past 10 years and I know how it looks. After I opened this set, I immediately saw the differences. Outside looked almost same, but inside was poorly made. The fabric from several area was broken, the thin layer of fabric only overs the bottom and left 4 sides open. I went to Walmart and bought the same set, it looked much better and it's only $65. I have uploaded some photos for you to compare. I just realized that most of the 5 star reviews the reviewer only has 1 or a few reviews. Maybe they are fake 5 star reviews.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set, February 14, 2014
Set is very flexible --- can use for long or short trips. Nice color and detailing. Far better quality than can be shown in picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I bought this set, January 13, 2014
I bought the purple luggage set. This set of luggage set has worked real nice for us. My kids had pulled the luggage up and down the stairs and all around the house. They stood up to the abuse of my children. The real test came when we flew out for a funeral last week. I used two 'Lewis N. Clark Add-A-Bag Luggage Strap' from Amazon to hook the large luggage to a bigger American Tourister luggage we already had. They were easy to spot when coming off the carousel. I inspected the luggage each time we got out of the airport and they stood up to the abuse of flying. I am glad I purchased this set. I will buy American Tourister luggage again in a heart beat!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set for the occasional traveler., February 27, 2014
This set was perfect for us. We didn't want to spend a ton of money because we are not frequent travelers. So, we didn't need a set that can withstand the rigors of multiple trips annually.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent buy, March 10, 2014
bought these for my wife's vacation and she was very happy with quality and durability if this set. very handsome set that is held in high regards.I would definitely recommend to anyone needing a nice set of luggage

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast Delivery-Decent Quality, March 23, 2014
I ordered this set on a Friday, and I chose the two day free shipping option offered by Amazon Mom/Prime. It was on my doorstep the next morning! And that's wonderful, because I needed it fast. The box was a bit beaten up, but nothing I couldn't look past. The luggage was wrapped in plastic and didn't seem to be affected. My husband took it out for me and looked it over. He works at an airport, and said that they actually have a collection of the little pieces found on this luggage and luggage like it. He doesn't think it would fare very well during air travel, but that's fine too since we don't fly often. If anything this set would be used for road trips (and a short hospital stay for me) for which be both think it would be more than suitable. It's a nice looking set and seems sturdy enough. It was clean out of the box with no damage. I'd say this should serve the purpose nicely, and for $70 and free shipping, you can't beat the price. I'm very happy with the purchase and I would recommend this product to a friend or family member.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, August 10, 2014
I received this set a couple of weeks before I went on a two week trip with two of the larger pieces; this was the first time I used the luggage. I did not over pack either of the bags, yet halfway through the trip the fabric between the secondary and main zipper ripped almost all the way along the vertical portion of the luggage. Furthermore, on the trip back, several of the metal pieces popped out to reveal holes in the fabric on the back; I am certain further use will cause those holes to turn into tears, rendering the luggage useless. By the time I returned I discovered the refund window was closed and there doesn't seem to be any way to get in touch with anyone about it. It's ludicrous that on its first use this luggage should fall to pieces. It doesn't seem that this is always the case considering the other reviews; I would really just like the large luggage to be replaced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Met all my expectations, March 18, 2014
Excellent quality and love the bright color, also low price. I will be purchaseing more luggage and hope these great deals last.

1.0 out of 5 stars dont buy it, June 15, 2014
I bought the set and the duffle bag doesn't come with a handle just wheels and it tore the first time I used it. thank God the hotel had tape so I can tape the bag and not have to buy one while I was away in Florida. I would blame the airline but I never used the bag before so it was just poor stitching.

American Tourister Luggage Fieldbrook II 4 Piece Set