5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing quality
Published 11 months ago by JALeo23

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap piece of cr@p!!
piece of crap, 4 months of use, there is a large tear in the fabric of the large bag. it was only flown twice, the rest was on a bus. i did the handling myself. took it to the american tourister repair place, he said the warranty does not cover wear and tear.
Published 3 months ago by ben frankloid

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing quality, January 9, 2014
JALeo23 (Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews
I just wanted to say that I have had this set of luggage for 12 years now. The bags get moderate use, flying several times a year. I have even traveled internationally with it 5 times. Even with all that, there is absolutely no wear and tear. You can't tell by looking at them that they aren't brand new. Zippers, pockets, fabric, and wheels are all in perfect condition still. The sizes are just right, pockets in the right places. My husband has a set of luggage by a different brand that he has owned for 5 years and it is a misshapen, torn, un-wheelable, un-zippable mess. I will only ever buy American Tourister from now on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great luggage, December 28, 2013
Joy (Greenville, WI) - See all my reviews
Nice sizes. Beautiful purple and grey. Not too showy. Survived the trip from Mid-Wisconsin to lower Alabama. Like the feature that lets me unzip the larger one to make more room. The over the shoulder bag has loads of room and I was able to transport some Christmas gifts and all of my medications and still have room for toiletries, books to read on the plane and my purse. I recommend this set and especially for the price. After comparing similar pieces, I found individual pieces costing more for each piece than I paid for the whole set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, December 30, 2013
Great quality and value, love the colors and the quality workmanship in this product, would encourage potential buyers to check it out!

4.0 out of 5 stars good light weight luggage., June 10, 2014
Good to replace the 25" 12 pounder. This one is just a bit smaller 24", but much lighter. So should be able to pack in as much as before without having to heave it up into the car, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome luggage, March 26, 2014
andrea morrow (MINNEAPOLIS, MINNESOTA, US) - See all my reviews
i went to florida and then on a Caribbean cruise this march and it held up to the rough handling that they do to our bags when you fly. they did get a little dirty but a little oxy clean on a rag and it came right out. i would also recommend to make your luggage distinctive as alot of people have this set. very happy!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVE American Tourister!!, June 28, 2014
We are extremely pleased with this luggage set. The only drawback & difference between this set & our older set is that the top outside pockets don't hold as much. But our last set has lasted 25 years, and we have used it several times a year. We also ordered a different set (4 piece) in Deep Plum for our granddaughter's high school graduation gift, because we knew it would be something she would use & it would last!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great luggage, March 6, 2014
This is a great set of luggage, lots of room in the big one for everything I needed for a 2 week trip. I highly recommend it for the price and the quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Luggage!, March 20, 2014
This luggage is strong, sturdy, practical, and also my favorite color! I will use this from quick weekend get a ways, to vacationing travel! I would not hesitate to recommend this American Tourister Luggage to all my friends and family. Thank you!

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap piece of cr@p!!, September 8, 2014
so what, then does it cover? also, the plastic handles on the roller bags is very cheap and flimsy and i don't expect to get even a year's worth of travel out of this set. i will never buy american tourister stuff again. The box it came in would have lasted longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 5, 2014
Good quality. Medium and small suitcases plus toiletry bag.

American Tourister Luggage Fieldbrook II 3 Piece Set