Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on December 28, 2013
Nice sizes. Beautiful purple and grey. Not too showy. Survived the trip from Mid-Wisconsin to lower Alabama. Like the feature that lets me unzip the larger one to make more room. The over the shoulder bag has loads of room and I was able to transport some Christmas gifts and all of my medications and still have room for toiletries, books to read on the plane and my purse. I recommend this set and especially for the price. After comparing similar pieces, I found individual pieces costing more for each piece than I paid for the whole set.
33 comments94 of 97 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 9, 2014
I just wanted to say that I have had this set of luggage for 12 years now. The bags get moderate use, flying several times a year. I have even traveled internationally with it 5 times. Even with all that, there is absolutely no wear and tear. You can't tell by looking at them that they aren't brand new. Zippers, pockets, fabric, and wheels are all in perfect condition still. The sizes are just right, pockets in the right places. My husband has a set of luggage by a different brand that he has owned for 5 years and it is a misshapen, torn, un-wheelable, un-zippable mess. I will only ever buy American Tourister from now on.
44 comments131 of 139 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 15, 2015
There appear to be two versions of this luggage. One that is fully lined, where the interior of the bags are lined with a black nylon fabric that completely covers the wheels and handle mechanisms. And another version that is more cheaply constructed and not fully lined. Instead, a piece of black nylon fabric covers only the bottom of the suitcases and attaches with velcro. I received this cheap version, and I can see why some reviewers are irritated. Nicer clothes, say a cashmere sweater or a silk dress, could get snagged on the cheap, unfinished interior sides of the suitcases. This is not good. However, for packing cheap summer clothes for a cruise, it would be adequate. Therefore DO NOT PAY TOO MUCH for this luggage, since you have no idea whether you will get the nicer, fully lined set, or the cheaper, partially lined set.
0Comment51 of 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 30, 2013
Great quality and value, love the colors and the quality workmanship in this product, would encourage potential buyers to check it out!
0Comment49 of 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 26, 2014
i went to florida and then on a Caribbean cruise this march and it held up to the rough handling that they do to our bags when you fly. they did get a little dirty but a little oxy clean on a rag and it came right out. i would also recommend to make your luggage distinctive as alot of people have this set. very happy!!!
0Comment38 of 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 10, 2014
Good to replace the 25" 12 pounder. This one is just a bit smaller 24", but much lighter. So should be able to pack in as much as before without having to heave it up into the car, etc.
0Comment33 of 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 6, 2014
This is a great set of luggage, lots of room in the big one for everything I needed for a 2 week trip. I highly recommend it for the price and the quality
0Comment23 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 28, 2014
We are extremely pleased with this luggage set. The only drawback & difference between this set & our older set is that the top outside pockets don't hold as much. But our last set has lasted 25 years, and we have used it several times a year. We also ordered a different set (4 piece) in Deep Plum for our granddaughter's high school graduation gift, because we knew it would be something she would use & it would last!!
0Comment24 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 20, 2014
This luggage is strong, sturdy, practical, and also my favorite color! I will use this from quick weekend get a ways, to vacationing travel! I would not hesitate to recommend this American Tourister Luggage to all my friends and family. Thank you!
0Comment17 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 25, 2014
Well made , light construction luggage set, the small carry on bag, not really useful , I used the large piece as checked bag, and the smaller wheeled piece as my carry on , small enough to qualify and yet light enough to put a lot of my personal items inside