Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: American Tourister Luggage Fieldbrook II 3 Piece Set
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 28, 2013
Nice sizes. Beautiful purple and grey. Not too showy. Survived the trip from Mid-Wisconsin to lower Alabama. Like the feature that lets me unzip the larger one to make more room. The over the shoulder bag has loads of room and I was able to transport some Christmas gifts and all of my medications and still have room for toiletries, books to read on the plane and my purse. I recommend this set and especially for the price. After comparing similar pieces, I found individual pieces costing more for each piece than I paid for the whole set.
33 comments| 134 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 9, 2014
I just wanted to say that I have had this set of luggage for 12 years now. The bags get moderate use, flying several times a year. I have even traveled internationally with it 5 times. Even with all that, there is absolutely no wear and tear. You can't tell by looking at them that they aren't brand new. Zippers, pockets, fabric, and wheels are all in perfect condition still. The sizes are just right, pockets in the right places. My husband has a set of luggage by a different brand that he has owned for 5 years and it is a misshapen, torn, un-wheelable, un-zippable mess. I will only ever buy American Tourister from now on.
44 comments| 169 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 15, 2015
There appear to be two versions of this luggage. One that is fully lined, where the interior of the bags are lined with a black nylon fabric that completely covers the wheels and handle mechanisms. And another version that is more cheaply constructed and not fully lined. Instead, a piece of black nylon fabric covers only the bottom of the suitcases and attaches with velcro. I received this cheap version, and I can see why some reviewers are irritated. Nicer clothes, say a cashmere sweater or a silk dress, could get snagged on the cheap, unfinished interior sides of the suitcases. This is not good. However, for packing cheap summer clothes for a cruise, it would be adequate. Therefore DO NOT PAY TOO MUCH for this luggage, since you have no idea whether you will get the nicer, fully lined set, or the cheaper, partially lined set.
0Comment| 142 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 16, 2015
Mine looked just like they do in the image, however I seem to have gotten the lower quality/rip off version that another reviewer spoke of. First I opened the main compartment of the largest case, the zipper opened smoothly but the positives stop there. The "lining" of the main compartment was just a loosely fitting bit of fabric held on with dots of velcro in each corner that looked to me like the mere movement of clothes would dislodge them - completely defeating the purpose of the lining. The lining fabric itself felt, and sounded more like paper than fabric, this applied to the linings in the main compartment and the two front pockets. When I tested the pull out handle it was wobbly and felt flimsy to the touch. The back panel of the case was thin and looked a bit loose. I didn't even bother opening the rest of the cases after that. I was looking for something a little more long term and as it is, this set is not it for me.

UPDATE: 01/14/2016
I realized that I didn't post any of the pictures I took so I'll be putting them up now.
You can see the fabric puckering on the back in the second picture. The third picture shows how the rough sides are exposed to the clothing. The fourth is the "lining" turned up to show how it was fastened. And the last one shows the seaming next to one of the corners.
review image review image review image review image review image
on June 10, 2014
Good to replace the 25" 12 pounder. This one is just a bit smaller 24", but much lighter. So should be able to pack in as much as before without having to heave it up into the car, etc.
on March 26, 2014
i went to florida and then on a Caribbean cruise this march and it held up to the rough handling that they do to our bags when you fly. they did get a little dirty but a little oxy clean on a rag and it came right out. i would also recommend to make your luggage distinctive as alot of people have this set. very happy!!!
on December 30, 2013
Great quality and value, love the colors and the quality workmanship in this product, would encourage potential buyers to check it out!
on March 6, 2014
This is a great set of luggage, lots of room in the big one for everything I needed for a 2 week trip. I highly recommend it for the price and the quality
on June 28, 2014
We are extremely pleased with this luggage set. The only drawback & difference between this set & our older set is that the top outside pockets don't hold as much. But our last set has lasted 25 years, and we have used it several times a year. We also ordered a different set (4 piece) in Deep Plum for our granddaughter's high school graduation gift, because we knew it would be something she would use & it would last!!
on March 25, 2014
Well made , light construction luggage set, the small carry on bag, not really useful , I used the large piece as checked bag, and the smaller wheeled piece as my carry on , small enough to qualify and yet light enough to put a lot of my personal items inside