American Tourister Luggage Ilite Supreme Spinner 21
|Price:||$85.99 - $89.99|
- 100% Polyester
- Spot clean
- Constructed of 1200d x 900d polyester fabric with accents of dobby
- Fully lined interior with large packing area, expands for added packing capacity
- Lightweight corrugated shaped pull handle and four, multi-directional spinner wheels for easy mobility. Rolls upright so there is no weight on your arm.
- Top and side carry handles are integrated into the case, color matched hardware for an exciting fresh look, hideaway id tag
- Two large front panel pockets for additional packing capacity
There is a newer style of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Lite and bright-ilite supreme is the ultimate in lightweight and durability. Ilite supreme offers a fun and stylish way to travel.
- Product Dimensions: 14.5 x 8.5 x 21 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007UNSE4Y
- Item model number: 48710
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 19, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The handle is fine – I don’t think it’s as flimsy as people are making it out to be. To get a sense of what I was able to fit into this carry-on, here’s what I pack:
1. In the front top compartment: electric razor and 1 quart bag of toiletries.
2. In the front lower compartment: 1 T-shirt, 1 pair of gym shorts, 1 pair of pajama shorts, and a couple of pairs of gym socks.
3. In the main luggage compartment (and with room to spare surprisingly!): 1 pair of jeans, 2 pairs of slacks, 1 belt, 2 polos, 1 dress shirt, 1 long-sleeve undershirt, 6 t-shirts, 3 pairs of formal socks, a toiletry travel bag (for electric toothbrush, floss, etc.), and 1 pair of gym shoes.
Overall – especially for the price compares to other - I would purchase this specific suitcase. The only reason I am not giving it 5 stars is because I find when I am rolling it, it tends to always want to veer to the left so I feel like I am applying pressure to my hand to try and keep it straight. A bit annoying and not as comfortable as I would have hoped. That said, this could very well just be me getting used to the 4-wheel rolling aspect or it could be a defect with my wheels or it could just be what it is.
Hope this review helps those that are indecisive on which spinner carry-on to get.
- The "seaport blue" color does not match what is seen on-site. I've ordered a lot of products online, and can expect some small variation, but this bag is much darker than the photo appears here. It's not a bright teal, but a less saturated medium blue/dark teal. The more conservative color may appeal to more people, but I was hoping for the bolder color. It is definitely not navy or standard royal blue however, so it was still unique and easy to ID at baggage claim.
-The bag wavered when it was full and I tried pushing it along. It didn't stay in a straight line all the time and I had to expend some effort to keep it on track. This is my first spinner bag however, so it may just be something common I didn't know to expect. It was hard to move on carpet, and I resorted to pulling it behind like a regular upright.
-As some other reviewers noted the handle does feel flimsy - but I didn't have a problem with it or it's function, and I'm grateful for the lightweight nature of the suitcase overall.
Overall I really enjoyed the suitcase - there were a lot of nice little surprises.
- The handle design is really sturdy and nicely constructed (and they don't stick out) to make it easy to put in overhead compartments on planes.
- Inside it was great to have a solid plastic pocket included along with a mesh one - very easy to keep a damp swimsuit or muddy shoes separated.
- It's so nice the front pocket unzips all the way down the sides rather than just across, I keep my carry-on liquids in there and it was so quick to pull them out at the airport.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Perfect size, sturdy, rolls great, and you can pack a lot inside. It has everything I needed in a luggage.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I liked this suitcase initially. When I packed it the first time I realized the straps that went side to side wouldn't stay up and over the edges so it required digging your hands... Read morePublished 1 month ago by mommabean
I have used these on several trips and they are holding up well. The color is beautiful in black and looks just as expensive and rugged as the tumi models in this sizePublished 1 month ago by Felix
Works with ease, performs well, holds enough for a week of travel.Published 2 months ago by EJ, Orange Beach, AL
I am a medium to heavy traveler and this luggage didn't even last the year before the wear and tear started to show. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Courtney E.
Nice bag, roomy & wheels are nice but too big for Delta overhead compartments. Had to pay $ to check it.Published 3 months ago by B. Thomas
I have an American Tourister 29" with spinner wheels, only two years old.
September trip to Thailand suitcase finally arrived less one wheel detached from suitcase. Read more
I bought this luggage last summer because of all of the positive reviews. I have gone on 4 trips since then, and on the last one, while walking out of the hotel on to the sidewalk,... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Todd Hamilton