Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Cyber Monday Video Game Deals Outdoor Deals on Tikes

Price:$15.88+ $3.99 shipping

on December 6, 2005
Brad Allen: 11/28/2005

This is one of the best FPS out there at the moment. Its got every thing realistic sigle player ranging from training in various skills, to missions improving your skills and team work. Then don't even get me started about the online playing. Some of the greatest maps, weapons, and positions on teams. One of the greatest features is that fact that you gain skill experiance and put points under what skills you want to be better at, such as..Leadership, stealth, honour, life saving, marksmenship, and many more. So if you havent yet go out and get this game it is great fun with xbox live or not.
on August 24, 2006
this game is a very good game even if you dont like Military. Although it wasnt has good as the PC game (if you have a choice between the PC version and this one get the PC version). The different weapons and levels are good. But there is little re-play value (except to maybe boost your stats) and there we was some gliches i.g. Bad guys dont shoot at you when your 3 feet away. Not saying the AI is bad but..... its not the best. Overall this is a good game and worth the money. hope this help!
on August 22, 2007
as said before there are a lot of glitches. It seems that the enemy has a tendency to always shoot at you, and your teammates hgardly ever actually take anyone out unless they're the grenadier with the M203.There are also glitches where if you stand at the wrong place your character will get stuck and you cant move anywhere. Also, you can's save where you want, so you might have worked on a mission for half an hour, then one of your teammmates gets killed, and you have to start at the last checkpoint, which could be 20 minuutes of gameplay behind. Also, some missions are almost impossible. I haven't been able to solve this one mission, I've probably tried 20-30 times and atleast 3 hours on this one mission but I just can't get it. Eithere I get killed, or I'm really close to beating it and one of my men decides to stand up when there are enemies shooting at us and gets himself killed, and I have to go back and play another 20 mins. before I get to that same point and someone gets killed again.
Overall: There are good graphics, but the bugs make it really, really fustrating. If you're prepared to spend a lot of time trying to beat the missions and advance, go ahead and get it, but if you don't like working on the same mission several times don't get it.
on January 12, 2006
Game has too many bugs/programming flaws. You can walk right through your teammates. They sit right on top of you when you're trying to shoot enemies, preventing you from shooting and getting you killed. Missing animations, such as people shooting non-existent rifles; enemies standing literally in the face of your teammates and neither engages each other, etc.

Gameplay is too linear - you are forced to stay with your squad, which militarily makes sense except in certain circumstances (e.g. your teammate is injured and you attempt to perform first aid).

Also, there is no ability to save in mid-mission, except where the game provides checkpoints. However, you cannot quit and reload at the checkpoint, you have to begin the entire mission all over again.

Too bad, as the idea of the game and a lot of the game play is entertaining.

Recommended alternative: Ghost Recon 2 series.
on April 16, 2011
This is a fun game with great graphics and gameplay, but the only thing keeping me from rating this a 5 star is the fact it is almost ridiculously hard. While this is more "realistic" since you don't get life packs and all, be prepared to do the same level over and over again, and not being able to save at all until you've completed a mission. If you could just save it once during a mission, it would make it much better. I like challenging games, but not to the point where it's almost impossible, and this is on "EASY", I couldnt even imagine it on hard. If you like very difficult games, this is for you, but I dont recommend this if you're looking for something easy or even moderately hard.
on September 14, 2010
I had been searching local game stores for this one as I wanted to add it to my FPS library on my Xbox. This game is incredibly hard, but that's not a bad thing. The game play, controls, graphics, and sound all receive an 8 or higher on a 10 scale. It's kind of an RPG FPS in the sense that you can build up your character as the game progresses, dividing up skill points you earn during missions to boost your character in several offered fields with noticeable difference once said skill points are applied.
Overall I personally am enjoying this game, and if your a die hard FPS fan like me, than it is a must have!
on February 2, 2010
I got this game after my son had joined the Army. This is a pretty good game, it can just be a little frustrating at some points because they don't cut you any slack and you don't automatically heal if you are wounded. Not like other shooter games, but entirely realistic for an army game. In battle, if you are repeatedly shot you don't just shrug it off and keep going, you fall down. It can make the game kind of annoying at times but it adds to the realism.
on January 10, 2006
I found so many gliches it was pretty sad. At one point I was trying to hide between to boulders in a patch of grass and I FELL out of the screen and died. It was like a pit and I could see above me as if there was no ground. Very odd. Sometimes after performing the required objective (verified in the upper left) my team would just stand there waiting for the next order, which would never come so I would have to begin again from the last check point.
Reload times on the weapons are very slow much slower then what it really takes. (Yes I have shot a few of these weapons.) And since the weapons have to be completely reloaded it gives the enemy plenty of time to charge you.
As I got higher rankings (Staff Sargent)I was still told what to do by PFCs. You don't get a say in anything until you are a Ranger. When giving orders you have to press and hold the "B" button, move the Right Thumbstick to aim where you want your team to fire, and move the Left Thumbstick to pick what action you want them to perform. ALL AT THE SAME TIME. Sorry I don't have that many hands to do it smoothly.

You can only walk so far away from the person you are supposed to follow because you will get penalized for not being very close to him. And if a person is shot you have to perform firstaid, if you don't you get penalized. So, if the person is a little to far away and you have to perform firstaid, what do you do? Get penalized for being to far or not performing firstaid?

This is not the worst game out there. The graphics are very good and the whole idea of the game is great but it still needs a lot of tweeking.
on November 23, 2007
This is an awsome game. You progress thru the lvls. earning rank and the ability to customize your own M4 carbine with various items, like granade launchers and bi-pods to cotrol your aim. This is is very realistic and you wont beat it in a week, then never play it again. I recommend this to anyone that is even considering join the military.
on February 24, 2014
This game requires a lot of patience, and you have to kind of live with the fact that it's a pretty clever recruitment tool, and can be a bit difficult. Also your companions AI can be somewhat unpredictable at times. Still if you've got patience it proves to be pretty good.