America's Next Top Model 21 Seasons 2009
Amazon Instant Video
1. How Short Can You Go / The Early Bird Gets a Makeover Girls 5'7" and under compete to become America's Next Top Model. The ladies move into their Los Angeles home and learn they will be receiving makeovers the next day. During the first photo shoot, the girls put a modern twist on one of their baby photos.
2. Fortress of Fierceness The president of Wilhelmina Models gives the girls some real world advice on what makes a model. Lauren Conrad guest judges the girl's photos at the Santa Anita Race Track.
3. Make Me Tall The ladies meet with Miss J to perfect their runway strut for designer Kevan Hall's fashion show. They learn to cheat their own porportions in the next fashion shoot.
4. Take My Photo, Tyra! The girls must work extra hard to stand out, literally, when Tyra wraps them up in vibrant fabrics and photographs them during this week's photo challenge. This week's guest judge is supermodel China Chow, a famous petite model.
5. Dance With Me The girls go on a surprise trip to Vegas for the Cirque du Soleil themed photo shoot. Benny Ninja teaches the nine remaining models how to dance without expressions on their faces.
6. Petite Ninja Warriors The girls must navigate themselves around Los Angeles for an afternoon of go-sees. This week's photo shoot has a martial arts-inspired theme that has the girls hanging, literally, by a wire.
7. Interview 101 The girls put their interviewing skills to the test as they interview "90210's" Jessica Lowndes on the set of "The Insider." The ladies are surprised to learn they must write their own scripts for their CoverGirl commercials.
8. Let's Go Surfing The girls meet with surfing champ Buzzy Kerbox for surf lessons to prepare for their first photo shoot challenge. Tyra has a surprise in the second shoot when the girls are transformed into bi-racial models.
9. Dive Deeper The ladies explore the cliffs of Hawaii and are forced to strike a modelesque pose while jumping into the water. Later the girls learn to pose while deep in the Pacific Ocean.
10. Hawaiian Hip Hop The final four girls learn some hip hop hula moves before channeling Pele, the Hawaiian goddess of volcanoes, during this week's photo shoot. Jay reveals that two girls will be sent home in this week's elimination.
11. America's Next Top Model Is... The final two girls must pull out all the stops to impress the judges and nail their final CoverGirl commercial in Hawaii.
12. Cycle 13: Revealed Never before seen footage of the 5'7" and under models of cycle 13 of America's Next Top Model.
I love watching these shows even though Tyra tries to make it more about her then the models!Published 9 months ago by Mel