Customer Discussions > The Day After Roswell forum

how do I order the book,used, He walked the Americas. I have tried and you website keeps going over & over the same lists of available information but I can't vew the info about the used books so I can make an order.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 22, 2006 11:10:25 AM PDT
Bruce Gray says:
how do I order the book,used, He walked the Americas??????

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 15, 2007 7:30:37 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 15, 2007 7:46:48 AM PDT
Try looking on amazon.com

Or try going to the Mormon Bookstore sites.

The author never in the book actually intimates that the person of legend in the book is actually Jesus, or what her religious thoughts might be. She writes the book from a completely scientific viewpoint giving lots of references.

It is printed in Hong Kong by Legend Press.

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?r=1&ean=9780964499706

I think there are new printings of this book or recently printed versions. I have this book and it is in New Condition. This is a very interesting book. There is a surprising glut of information on native people from both North America and South America. Some references also to the Trading Empire of the Chan Chan which have a Unesco Heritage sight in Peru. They had a trading empire and traveled by ships with rows of rowers.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Jul 22, 2006
Latest post:  Aug 15, 2007

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Day After Roswell
The Day After Roswell by William J. Birnes (Turtleback - April 1999)
4.1 out of 5 stars   (509)