Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 3, 2013
I use my mp in royal icing. This mp is not as fine as Wilton's but it doesn't seem to clog my tips or cause any other issues. I always whisk it into some water before I add the powdered sugar, etc. This is also peanut and tree nut free whereas Wilton says theirs may be manufactured in a facility where peanuts are present.
on March 13, 2012
I use royal icing to decorate cookies and I use Americolor Meringue powder to make it. It's very stable and I'm able to have a better consistency icing than with Wilton meringue powder. I highly recommend it for consistent results in your royal icing projects. :)
on December 12, 2013
The product itself is fine. A great value compared to Wilton. The vendor put a non-removable label over the use instructions on the lid so if you need the instructions they are unreadable. Also, the container is sealed but the fine powder leaks out in shipment because it was just tossed in a box with other items. My Kindle boxes, and all other items had sticky, vanilla scented meringue powder on them upon arrival. Very irritating. It would make sense to ship this item in a plastic bag to prevent this.
on January 14, 2013
I'm a huge fan of doing things the "right" way and I had always thought that the results I got with pasteurized egg whites was acceptable and the best I could do. But, I also try to challenge my views, so when I found a recipe in a cookie decorating book that used meringue powder, I tried it. WOW! I got beautiful, fluffy icing! Mine had never foamed the way I now realize it was supposed to. I'm never going back.

The fact that Americolor's meringue powder was of such good quality also helped seal the deal. Tasty and airy!
on December 20, 2012
I am a huge fan of Americolor. I use Americolor gel paste exclusively, so I thought I would give this meringue powder a try. I use it in my royal icing instead of egg whites. It's safer and you get a more stable product. I love the smell :) It tastes great, too. I have never actually made meringue with it so I can't comment on that. This product is awesome for what I used it for though.
on January 3, 2014
I have been making royal icing with Wilton meringue powder for years, bought this one on a whim. The instructions for making the icing are a little more work, but worth it. The icing is truer white and just seems to run in nicer. I am a convert and will be ordering this brand for years to come.
on December 24, 2013
I make very decorative sugar cookies every year at Christmas and have always used a meringue powder found at regular retailers and thought I would try another kind this year. Well all I can say is WOW, what a difference. I have had problems with my decorative tips getting clogged in the past and was pleasantly surprised when that did not happen this year. The recipe for royal icing is right on the top of the container. Also tasted better than the previous icing I have made. Very happy with this product!!! Oh, and I think that you end up using less with this product/recipe.
on January 20, 2014
I have been ordering this meringue for about 2 years now. I have called the company and this product is "nut free", which is nice to know when you bake for others. Works well n my recipes too.
on January 21, 2014
This meringue powder is a very good buy but the company needs to seal the product before shipping. When the order arrived the canister had opened and at least a cup of the powder had spilled in the box and on the other items that were in this shipment. In reading other reviews I see that this is an ongoing problem. Please make me happy to be a returning customer!
on May 8, 2014
Works great. Makes a thick (or smooth), consistency that tastes great on it's own, for the best royal icing for cookies. And, if your like me, it helps you NOT to over spend by going to your supply store. ;-)

I will definitely be re ordering this product.