Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ameriglo Sight Pusher Tool for Sig Sauer Models (No Sigpro)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on February 6, 2012
I have been needing a sight tool for my classic P-series Sig pistols for many years but did not want to pay the price of a genuine Sig sight pusher, so when I found this product I was anxious to try it out. Even then I was a bit hesitant paying that much money for a product that was not endorsed by Sig Sauer as I was afraid it might damage the finish on the slide of one of my vintage Sigs, and even more afraid it might cause damage to a new set of tritium night sights during installation!

I was immediately impressed with the quality of the product when I removed it from the package the first time; both its immense size and heft, and the overall level of the fit and finish. After a very quick review of the instruction sheet, I was able to swap out my first set of sights in little more than 5 minutes, and was more than pleased with how easy the process was! I would highly recommend this product to anyone who cannot afford the Sig branded sight tool as this is an excellent alternative! It is still not cheap, but you most definitely get a quality product!
on April 14, 2012
I do not have a Sig Sauer armorer in the area and the Glock armorers did not have an adjustment tool to fit my SIG. I decided to try adjusting the sights myself and found this tool online. The directions that came with the tool are adequate and I was able to figure out how it works with no problem. Took the tool up to the range and it worked just perfectly. My sixteen year old Sig Sauer P220 has new night sights on it and they were just a tad off. I "balanced" the front and rear sights for a rough adjustment. One more slight adjustment and I was able to "nudge" the sights into a perfect alignment. My gun is now right on target! Good tool, fair price.
on June 5, 2013
If you own or work on "classic" Sig weapons and wish to change sights this is your tool. No marking on slide, no hammer and chisel necessary. While the initial cost looks expensive, you don't need to upgrade many weapons until it becomes worthwhile.
on March 12, 2013
This is a great item, works as well as the official Sig adjuster for half the price. I use it for a P220 (my baby) my CCW P238 and my P290. On my P238 the rear sight must be removed to access the firing pin lock and this tool does a great job. Solidly built and reliable. Highly recommended!
on December 21, 2012
I ordered this and was very impressed with quality of build, very robust. But what I wasn't expecting was the tool is designed only to work with Sig sights or after market sights with the EXACT same profile. So, if you after market sights which maybe larger this tool will NOT work. The tool will NOT allow the pistol slide to go into the Sight Tool slot if the rear sight is larger than a stock Sig sight.
on November 14, 2014
I was a little anxious about receiving this critter. Normally I would have purchased one from Maryland Gun Works (MGW) since in my opinion, there is none better (I own one for S&W pistols). However Amazon did not list any of those for Sig's, and everywhere else I looked was sold out. So I decided to try this one from Ameriglo. Heck, they are a decent name and could not be all that bad I thought. Well, I don't know if all the sight tools sold by Ameriglo are the same, but MINE came to me as an authentic MGW #307 sight pusher. As a long-time user of that brand, I could not be happier. These are built like tanks! Worth every penny.
on January 29, 2015
This is nearly identical to the factory SIG tool, but $50-$75 less expensive. Seems to be made by the same factory as the SIG tool, with identical hardware, but a slightly different shape to the hefty machined aluminum body. The one I received is different than the one pictured. It is anodized black, and is substantially larger and differently shaped than the gold and blue ones in all of the photos on Amazon and elsewhere.

Excellent tool, excellent value.
on February 16, 2014
It removes the sights very cleanly and smoothly with a moderate degree of effort and absolutely no damage to the gun or the sights. It is quite easy to make very small adjustments. Three adjustments or sight changes and it has paid for itself
on January 1, 2015
Says it fits all but the SIG Pro and SIG 250, but it also doesn't fit the SIG P226. To adjust my rear sight I have to run it all the way to the opposite side I want to go. Install the slide in the jig and then use it to nudge the sight left or right depending on the direction it needed to go. If I would have known it would not fit the P226 I never would have bought it.
on July 20, 2012
This has to be one of the best tools ever for adjusting sites on a SIG. It evens works with my XPS Big Dot third part sights.