5.0 out of 5 stars Ameriwood Corner Computer Desk
Everything went together well. All of the parts were there, and there was no shipping damage. It works better if this is being put together by one person to put the desk on the lower base first. Then add the upper cabinets. It makes a good desk for a computer.
Published on April 29, 2011 by Don L Griffin

1.0 out of 5 stars Way too small
I had ordered this desk because it looked very similar to a corner desk I owned about ten years ago, and was very happy with.
After assembling the desk, I discovered to my dismay that it is too short for me to sit at in a normal office chair. The keyboard shelf makes it impossible for an adult to get their legs under the desk.
Furthermore, a desktop PC...
Published on January 13, 2012 by Steve Anderson

1.0 out of 5 stars Way too small, January 13, 2012
This review is from: Ameriwood Corner Computer Desk (Kitchen)
Furthermore, a desktop PC case will not fit in either of the pedastal shelves supporting the desk, so I had to put a small table next to the desk for the PC to sit on.
This desk might be a good choice for a child who uses a laptop, but it is just not large or tall enough to serve as an adult's PC desk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ameriwood Corner Computer Desk, April 29, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Deal, June 30, 2011
This review is from: Ameriwood Corner Computer Desk (Kitchen)
Couldn't of asked for a better price, the desk fit perfectly in my room, can't get much better than this, the quality for the price is perfect, not to mention the free shipping? Couldn't of asked for a better deal; If your thinking about getting it, do it.

4.0 out of 5 stars May need some reinforcement, November 25, 2013
Kevin (Charleston, WV) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ameriwood Corner Computer Desk (Kitchen)
It is functional and looks nice, but if you move it, take everything off. I moved it by sliding it on carpet and the top came off and the sides buckled. After I got it standing more or less straight again, I bought some metal corner brackets and reinforced the bottom uprights. I would reccomend reinforcing it. Putting wheels on it would be a good idea as well because as it comes from the manufacturer, it is difficult to move safely.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Product but damaged and difficult to assemble, September 1, 2013
This review is from: Ameriwood Corner Computer Desk (Kitchen)
I really liked this desk because it had book shelves and other storage functions built into it. However, the seller had a different carrier (ABF) deliver the product and it was difficult to arrange a delivery time/date. More importantly, the product came damaged--large chips off the wood were quite noticeable. I assume the happened during the course of delivery because the box it came in was also damaged.

Aside from the damage, my only warning would be that this product will take at least 2 people to put together due to its size & weight. Plan on having a friend help you and plan on it taking 2-4 hours to put together.

4.0 out of 5 stars I Though It'd Hold My New Tower, April 9, 2013
GAK "Destroyer Fan" (Richmond, Virginia United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ameriwood Corner Computer Desk (Kitchen)
But it wasn't quite deep enough in the lower shelf region to hold my computer's case. Be aware, the keyboard shelf sits low, perhaps too low for comfort, but removing it, and shuffling it around a bit it accommodated a 24" flat panel 16:9 monitor, a printer on the lower right shelf and various and sundry in the turntable storage swing-shelf. I like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars sturdy desk, March 27, 2013
This review is from: Ameriwood Corner Computer Desk (Kitchen)
nice sturdy desk..rather heavy..diff a two people to assemble with a third steeping in help lift it/move it toward the end. Once together very sturdy even if not against the wall

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Corner Desk, April 27, 2013
This review is from: Ameriwood Corner Computer Desk (Kitchen)
This was everything I expected and more. Easy to assemble and position. A little smaller than what I had previously but I have a smaller space.This is perfect for my needs.

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty good, March 9, 2012
This review is from: Ameriwood Corner Computer Desk (Kitchen)
The desk is pretty easy to put together - 2 people will be a big help, for some of it. The slide-out part for where the keyboard sits is kind of low however, it isn't very much higher than a regular chair, so you will most likely be stuck having your keyboard on top of the desk with your mouse. The shelves are a good size, and are about 9" deep. For the price it's a good desk. Only complaint I have with it, is what I mentioned about the keyboard slide-out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Desk, January 23, 2012
This review is from: Ameriwood Corner Computer Desk (Kitchen)
very easy instructions to follow. only took about 2 hours to put together. I would recomend it to anyone with kids, makes a great desk for them.

Ameriwood Corner Computer Desk