Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports STEM

on December 11, 2012
Reminds me of when I was growing up. Its great app and works good! All classics, they don't make cartoons like this anymore
0Comment| 162 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 16, 2012
This app is one of the best apps for watching cartoons. Great streaming and good film quality. Keeps my kid entertained for short trips or when waiting.
0Comment| 142 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 29, 2012
Wow! This app brings out the kid in me. Seeing some of the classics bring back great memories, fun Saturday mornings hanging with the friends. the color is just as I remember. I only wish there were more selections, not like there isn't a large amount, great app for the price if you love the classics.
on December 18, 2012
It has a lot of old cartoons which is really cool. some are too pixelated though...or extremely grainy. I do think it's a good app and worth the 'money'.
0Comment| 117 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 4, 2013
Great old time memories. Classic cartoons. Big Disney fan I like to watch the old mickey and goofy classic cartoons.
on December 27, 2012
Goofy, Superman, Mightly Mouse, Micky Mouse....good quality. Now my grandkids can enjoy the same cartoons that I did when I was their age.
on March 31, 2013
My kids never complain about the graphics because they know these cartoons are what started it all!! They are very into the lastest and greatest technology too, but know if it wasn't for Disney, Bugs Bunny, Pink Panther, The Flinstons and The Jestsons (to name a few) the cartoons they watch today, just may not be what they are. History is important... Keep it alive and enjoy just how magical it was for kids to see these cartoons back in their time. I'm impressed by anything that I'm not able to do.
on January 1, 2013
very nice, does what it says, I enjoy using this come in handy will tell everyone about it, keep up the good work
on March 14, 2013
The choices they give you are excellent! The speed they download is perfect and the color is great!
I am a very client. I also love the. old classic cartoons ! Thank you for being there for my use..
on January 24, 2013
My 5 year old son loves Disney. He really enjoys these cartoons because they are different than what is shown on tv. He likes that they are shorter so he feels like he is watching more of them. They work at keeping him entertained.