5.0 out of 5 stars Staying Warm, January 22, 2014
Got this to give as a gift but once it came in I decided to keep it. It is a great length and is super soft. The color is great and goes with almost everything I own. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and Soft, December 2, 2013
Bought this scarf for my wife. She says that it is very warm, soft, and not itchy at all. I have also worn it and I think it is a great item.

Unfortunately the packaging was a little flaky. It came in a sealed thin plastic shipping bag that had a thinner and weaker clear bag on the inside. If this is a gift for someone, I would recommend getting gift wrapping from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, November 29, 2013
Super soft cashmere and nice thickness. Plaid design with soft pink contrasting the grey variations is very elegant. Quality product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Holiday Gift!, December 20, 2012
Bought this as a Christmas gift. The quality is top shelf and I'm hoping she'll love it! For the price I got it during a lightening deal it was a great buy! Thank you Amazon for bring us great products that come straight to my door!