Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on October 8, 2012
This product worked very well in an application whre I needed to reroute some cable TV and networking cables. For best results, follow this procedure: clean mounting points with alcohol swabs. Let dry. Press clamp into place for 30 seconds, amking sure you orient the locking clip in the direction that works best. Again, let sit for several minutes before inserting cable. Install cable and adjust clamp for firm grip. These are holding up well and I will consider them again when I have to deal with this type of project.
VINE VOICEon September 7, 2012
These little clips do a great job if you take your time when applying them. Although there were no instructions included I went to a little extra effort and cleaned the spot where they were to be stuck with alcohol first (might not be usable on all surfaces) and "voila!" they stuck down very firmly! I had no trouble getting the paper backing to peel off. I had a few places where I needed to place them that had a curved surface so I clamped the plastic clip with a clamp so it had the needed curve in it and then I heated it with a hair drier and let it cool before releasing the clamp and then applied it to a cleaned surface and they stuck quite well. The extra time for preparation paid off in the end. Your success will depend on the texture and type of surface you are applying them to but give it some thought before you just start sticking them anywhere. Common sense will serve you well!
on November 28, 2012
This nifty little thing works great. I use it for many different situations. I have it holding some cords in place along the wall in my house, and I also use it to hold cords in place in my car (ungainly GPS cord ). The only downside is that if you knock one off accidentally, you might as well throw it away because it won't ever stick well again. Nevertheless, nice little item and good price.
on February 2, 2014
brought these because they were cheap, and boy so are the qauilty. these clips are super small, you can maybe use 2 Cat5 cables, not 3. and the double side tap on the back is trash. it doesn't even stick. i use 10 clips so far and they all came off already. reason i brought these because i brought some from lowes before and love these type of the clips, but not these.
on December 18, 2014
These are exactly what I needed. They don't, however, work worth a skip. They're really hard to undo, for one. When you're supposed to trip that little switch that makes it pop open, it doesn't work. I usually have to slide the ring out from the side to open it. They're very hard to manage. Then on top of that, the adhesive on the back sucks like a Dyson power ball vacuum. I stuck one of these on my desk to hold a keyboard cable, a speaker cable and a USB cable. It fell off after a couple of days. I guess the good thing is that for the price, you get 25 of them, so you could probably stick five of them right in a row and with strength in numbers get the job done.
on January 6, 2015
The clips work great. The adhesive on the other hand is terrible. They don't really stay for too long. I have them on the floor along my baseboards. Not quite sure why they don't hold, but I find a new one coming loose every so often. Had to resort to cutting 3M Command adhesive strips down to size to get these things to stay grounded.
on March 23, 2016
The adhesive on these works great, no problems at all. I've used over 100 of these in my project so far.
There are two things to keep in mind:
1. They only stick well to hard, flat, smooth surfaces. That means they might not stick well to wood, depending on the texture and finish.
2. These are pretty small -- .4" inside diameter. They do snap down to smaller inside diameter, but not far enough to hold just a few wires securely, and not large enough for a big bundle.
So you may need several sizes of these, and the other brand I've tried ("Jacobs Parts") are not nearly as high quality as these. I wish I could find THIS BRAND in smaller and larger sizes.
on January 2, 2015
The concept with these is fantastic but I found the execution to be lacking. I was disappointed with the lack of strength in the adhesive and disappointed that multiple clamps broke during the course of initial set up. I will not purchase again and would recommend against purchasing to you.
on August 17, 2013
The first pack I ordered did not come in and the claim I filed went unanswered, but for $2.00 why bother.

I placed another order that was fulfilled by Amazon and got them as usual. They cost more, but at least they came in. The adhesive is the normal 3M sticky pad stuff. I read somewhere on here that a guy used an alcohol swab before applying them to a surface. I think that is a bit overkill. I just wiped the surface with my hand, stuck them on, and applied some pressure. I gave them a tug about 10 seconds later and none of them came off. They are only made to hold cables, I didn't apply all force I could have.Other than that, the paper you peel off the back tended to split on me and they are smaller than I expected.

They can hold about 3 cat5 cables or 1 power cord for a computer power supply or power strip, maybe 2 cords for a monitor.
on August 7, 2014
These work alright. I read a lot of reviews about them not sticking very well, and others said that it helps to clean and dry the area very well before sticking. I did so and still had some of them come unstuck. I used about 20 of them, and about 13-15 of them stayed in place. Also, they are easily broken if kicked or if a door hits one too hard. It's a good concept, and I would probably buy more, just for minor cord organization (like on my desk). They're definitely not meant to be used on the floor throughout the house.