- File Size: 996 KB
- Print Length: 275 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: May 15, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00KDPPHVY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #181,112 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $7.00 (70%)
Amish Love Of A Lifetime (Amish Romance) Kindle Edition
To All the Boys I've Loved Before
What if all the crushes you ever had found out how you felt about them - all at once? Lara Jean Song keeps her love letters in a hatbox her mother gave her. Until the one day her secret letters are mailed, and suddenly, Lara Jean’s love life goes from imaginary to out of control. Paperback | Kindle book
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Starts with a young family and there children as they started there life, year by years of problems, and delights. With many of the same problems we all have facing each day and how they approached it.
There loves, disappointments, respect, and heartaches. Yet they show how we should appreciated each day as it is.
It is however a moving story of a couple throughout their lives - from childhood to marriage, raising children (kinner), then grandchildren and finally death. A beautiful tale of their lives, struggles and though it all their dependency on God.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very interesting read, Amish life ups and downs, triumphs and joys are no different than live with the English. Interesting to read the entire life of a family.Published 1 month ago by Mary
Moved very slow. Repeated some of the same thing time and time again. Not a great read.Published 8 months ago by The Traveler
The story had a lot of repeating lines and some errors. Could not get lost in the story or the characters, sorry.Published 11 months ago by denise
This I must say is th best amish novel I have ever read. It has given me a new outlook on life, love and GodPublished 14 months ago by holly brickhouse
It was as if it were a long letter, but not a book. Dialogue would have made it so much more interesting.Published 15 months ago by tchrkate
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Denominations & Sects > Amish
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Historical
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Historical Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Denominations & Sects > Amish
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult