- File Size: 291 KB
- Print Length: 166 pages
- Publisher: Livingston Hall Publishers, LLC (January 26, 2012)
- Publication Date: January 26, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00728PJPE
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#63,691 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #77 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Denominations & Sects > Amish
- #80 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Denominations & Sects > Amish
- #96 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Amish
|Print List Price:||$7.99|
Save $7.00 (88%)
Amish Winter Wonderland: BOOK 2: Amish, Christian Romance (Jacob's Daughter Series) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
She founded Livingston Hall Publishers in 2002. Named for her great, great grandfather, Edward Livingston Hall, who owned a publishing house in the late 1800's, until his passing; Samantha resurrected this legacy as a way of honoring him for passing onto her his love for the written word.
Working in the production aspect of publishing has provided her with the expertise needed to produce develop and design books from the inside out. When it came time to publish her own work, her experience in the field lent her the ability to produce several genres, specializing in Christian Historical Romance, Amish Romance, and Amish Mysteries.
Her first book series, Little Wild Flower, an Amish Romance, was borne from her up-close encounters with the Amish community she lived near in Indiana until 1995 when she moved to Florida.
Find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/AmishRomance/
Please visit http://samanthabayarr.blogspot.com/ to win FREE books and see all upcoming titles.
Top Customer Reviews
This is a wonderful book about Lillian and Seth, who are in their twenties and were bypassed by fate to have been married earlier in life, as are most Amish couples. The antics of Lillian's sister Hannah in trying to "match" her with Seth are hilarious, seemingly negative, but ultimately the best possible result - to say the least. Samantha creates a wonderful seasaw atmosphere between Lillian and Seth as each are dubious as to the other's feeling and are hesitant to take the first step to avoid being disappointed.
The descriptive scenery with which Samatha treats her readers is so romantically heartwarming. As an example, she describes a gorgeous sceen where the young folks in the community gather at the frozen pond to go ice skating. She describes how each one brings their lanterns and place them in the perimeter of the pond to illuminate it. While at the pond a very, almost unprecedented scene takes place between Seth and Henry. I won't spoil it for you, you need to read it and enjoy it for yourself.
Another scene Samantha depicts takes place one evening as Lizzie is walking home, the snow is falling, everything is so quiet, all you could hear is the snow falling, then she hears an owl, she looks up to see it, his yellow eyes shine at her and he tilts his head as if to say hi Lizzie. Samantha does a marvelous job in describing this scene.
The gift Seth gave Lizzie, through her niece Abby, is the quintessential gift of oneself.Read more ›
It is uplifting and encouraging to be reminded of life lived more simply with a focus on God, spirituality and sincerity. As parents we benefit from stories like this and our young readers also benefit as the story reinforces the message we strive to share with them.
I can hardly wait to start the next book in the series!
Once I finished this book, I ordered the next in the sequel - just got to keep finding out what can happen next in the community and with this family.
Many thanks to the Author for making my relaxing time enjoyable. A VERY recommended book.
Thanks for another great read...
Margo Olson Turner
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This book was such a true love story. A person liking someone and not telling them and not showing any emotion until later in the friendship. Ver good book. I really enjoyed it.Published 4 months ago by Janelle Banks
I like the writer's style, and she continues the story by spinning of important, but not the same characters from the prior book / novella. Read morePublished 5 months ago by S. Stigall
Really loved this book plus book 1 just loved the way the people who belonged together got together. I am ready to go to book 3. Thank you. Very much. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Sharon Boyd
I really enjoyed this ebook. It was always busy but easy to read and never ever got boring. Read it and see what happens.Published 8 months ago by Jan Booth
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Denominations & Sects > Amish
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Amish
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Historical
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Denominations & Sects > Amish
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Amish
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Historical
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Inspirational > Amish