Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Amos Daragon #1: The Mask Wearer
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 27, 2011
My son (8) and my older daughter (4) love to read this book. It is well written, but easily allows a child to follow the story. It greatly reminds me of many mythology books I read where each "chapter" is a separate story with the same characters. It is highly similar to the style of The Aeneid .
on April 17, 2011
My grandsons were delighted with the book - and want to know when the rest of the series will be available!
on June 23, 2013
This is quite a book!I recommend fans of 007,Percy Jackson and Harry Potter. A great bedtime reader. (don't tell my dad this. I stayed up till12:00 pm reading this!)Again so good!
on February 6, 2012
Now the boys are reading, thank you! The story is great and all the characters are so full of color. Really nice book.
on November 21, 2015
Good imagination takes my mind off the real world