Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on January 15, 2015
I'm 5'2 and 160 lbs so I thought these might not fit and I am pleasently suprised to say they fit perfectly! Theyre just the right height and are slightly high waisted. The print is a little faded and not as clear compared to the Blackmilk ones but it still looks good. The fabric is pretty nice though.
review image review image
on September 6, 2013
These leggings are really nice. I ordered these plus 2 other pair. They are ALL true to the picture and size description. I'm about 5'7" 150lbs and they fit perfectly. On top of the quality and niceness of these leggings, shipping time was expedient. It only took me about 1 week and a half to get my leggings as opposed to the month that was estimated. I'm extremely happy with my purchase and will purchase more leggings from PinkQueen in the future.
on February 28, 2014
These are so cute but even though they stretch, they are still for a thinner person than myself...size 16. The advertisement is not misleading, I was just being hopeful. I will give them to a nice teenager who I know will love them to death
on August 15, 2013
The pants showed up way sooner then the estimated date was, and look great on top on that!I am definitely going to order another pair of leggings from this seller. The waist does go up a bit high, but most decorative leggings are like that. They also must be hand washed but yet again almost all decorative leggings must be. Overall I would recommend these!
on October 2, 2013
The pictures show Black Milk merchandise. These leggings have a lower quality print to them, but they still look quite nice, the material is nice as well. Black Milk leggings are about 3-4 times the price as these, so really it was an adequate deal, you pay what you get for. I have yet to wash them, but I would suggest hand washing in cold water, not sure if the print quality will get demolished in the washer. I'm no expert with clothes anyway, these are pretty fun to dress up geeky or for a costume. The sizes were accurate, If your size is within the measurements (mine were close to the maxes) they will be snug enough but loose enough not to look stretched. Hope this helps, I was satisfied with them but one day I'll get those Black Milk leggings (but that's more of the "I want the iPad not some generic tablet" mentality there).
on February 18, 2014
Shipping was to be expected coming from China- I see other reviews say they received theirs in one week but mine took one month. I love the material and the design is GREAT, looks exactly like the picture and is very vibrant. Unfortunately, they are very very small. I'm 5'8", 130lbs, and wear a size 5 or 7 in jeans and these just don't fit me. I can pull them all the way up and they feel okay on my legs but around my hips/waist they are too tight for comfort unless I pull them up really high - and then the seam down the crotch creates a very unflattering problem. So basically I might wear these for some fun yoga photos but I definitely will never wear them to class. I guess they could be worn with a long, loose black tunic around town or something to hide the muffin top effect these give.
on November 6, 2013
Okay, you've admitted that you 1) lack the cash, but desperately want these Black Milk leggings or 2) have the cash, but have sticker shock at the idea of spending $100+ for novelty pants from Australia. As other reviewers have mentioned, the item that arrives is not exactly as pictured. It's the difference between taking a really dazzling HD pic on a real camera versus a small size pic on your iphone. Plus some color bleeding, on mine - the left leg was almost maroon in some places.

I still say, if for some reason, you want to wear LOTR leggings all the time, you should splurge on the originals. There's a moral argument to be made somewhere, but you're probably more interested in confirmation that the originals look better. They do. They will probably fit easier, too - the originals are not one-size-fits-all.

That said, if you want Middle Earth leggings for one or two occasions, go ahead get these. The material is not terrible, the print is recognizable, and they're ONE FIFTH THE PRICE of getting the originals. And while there's an ethical argument to be made for getting the original, there's an embarrassment argument to be made for these. Do you want to admit to spending $100+ for a pair of leggings about a movie that came out a decade ago? Ugh, just get these and spend the extra cash buying goodies and hosting a Lord of the Rings marathon viewing party. If you feed your friends enough alcohol, they'll think the blurred lines on your pants should be blamed on their lazy livers.
on September 25, 2013
I purchase theses Vintage Egypt tights for my daughter whom is 15 as she has been exploring her inner fashionista she loved them. All I would say is this product is made for realy slim woman so if you have a little or alot of junk in your trunk this product is not for you. We married theses tights with a high low top and combat boots which made the design of the tight pop!
on February 1, 2015
Okay first off, THEY'RE MIDDLE EARTH LEGGINGS OMG ASDFGHJKL
And now, to the review xD
when I first got them, they looked super tiny. I'm 5'7", 148 pounds and a size 7-9 in pants (usa size) when I first put them on they turned out being a PERFECT fit, they're a little tight around the waist but I'm planning on losing weight anyway so it'll be absolutely perfect :3 I love them, great buy and they're sewn with black thread so if you bend down it looks fine :D
and be sure to wear a long enough shirt to cover your butt because if you've got a big one like me, If you bend over they're a tad see through xD
NOW STOP READING AND BUY THESE FRICKEN AMAZING PANTS!
*pics are here, too*
review image
on November 23, 2013
I LOOOOOOVE the way these fit and feel! They are gorgeous! They are silky and smooth, like a second skin. The fabric is not too thin. The waist comes up nicely so you won't have to worry about them sliding down. The print on them is bright and vivid! I can't wait to wear them! They really accentuate my figure! These are hot! I only rated them 4 stars because I haven't washed them yet, and I don't know how they will behave. But for now, I am pleasantly pleased!!!