5.0 out of 5 stars For what these are and the price--very nice!
Published on February 18, 2011 by OnQ 4U

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke
The string connecting the fastener to the pearls broke the second time I tried to put it on. I would have been very happy with it otherwise.
Published on December 30, 2011 by Kwondo

5.0 out of 5 stars For what these are and the price--very nice!, February 18, 2011
This review is from: 6-7mm Freshwater Pearl Necklace (Jewelry)
Okay, first there is no way you can compare these to high grade, quality deep sea pearls so I will not even go there and wouldn't expect any comparison in the first place. But, what can you expect for the price? The reason I write this is because some reviewers of pearls on Amazon really complain about irregularities in bargain pearls of excellent quality like they are expecting to be able to get the precision, year's of dedication to a single strand, and expert diligence of a $10,000 and beyond quality strand of pearls from a strand of pearls with an SRP under a $100 and marked down price under $20. Sorry, you just can't do that and these pearls won't go there, but for what they are, they are very nice, even rather awesome.

For fashion pearls that are actually real, these are very nice! All-time wear without the worry & panic if they happen to break. The weight and feel on the neckline is very comfortable with the expected luxurious, silky feel of pearls, and yes, there is some weight to them as they are real pearls. The pearls are uniform and matched well, and the strand is tied well and secure. The nacre (mother of pearl) is evidently thin to moderate on most all the pearls with one or two rough edges and the luminescence could wear off after time if not treated well, but at least they have a very nice ivory/white pearlescent color that will be there forever if taken care of properly. Though I wouldn't call it a high grade luster as they proclaim these pearls have in the details, they still a have a lovely aura and glow when worn. The pearls are fairly (surprisingly) round and almost blemish-free, but have enough natural essence to let you know these are true pearls. They come in a little blue tulle bag, which makes me think that, for the price these pearls are on markdown, they would make lovely little guest trinket bags for the wedding reception of the bride on a budget or possibly flower girl gifts for older flower girls. Also, could be used as guest gifts for your ladies' afternoon tea party and would really impress your friends. Truly an above expected quality for the price so there are many "just because" gift opportunities these can be given for and would be greatly appreciated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, June 20, 2011
This review is from: 6-7mm Freshwater Pearl Necklace (Jewelry)
These necklaces are beautiful! I have always loved pearls and wanted to buy a set for each of my bridesmaids. As I needed to buy 6, they had to be nice and relatively inexpensive. These were both! I was a little nervous buying them without seeing them first, but I am so happy with my purchase. They are fabulous and I still had enough money to buy pearl earrings as well. GREAT buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, April 23, 2011
This review is from: 6-7mm Freshwater Pearl Necklace (Jewelry)
For the price I wasn't expecting much, but these are a really great deal. They have a nice weight to them, are uniform in size and color and have a really nice glow. I bought the 7.5- 8 m pearl button earrings at the same time and they match very nicely with this necklace.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke, December 30, 2011
This review is from: 6-7mm Freshwater Pearl Necklace (Jewelry)

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice but quality isn't there - even for the low price, December 6, 2011
This review is from: 6-7mm Freshwater Pearl Necklace (Jewelry)
I ordered these for my wedding when my original plans for jewelry fell through at the last minute. They arrived quickly and originally exceeded my expectations considering the low price. I wasn't expecting any real luster like with the good quality real pearls but these did have a shine to them.

I wore them for two hours and put them back in the bag they came in, which is a thin blue drawstring type jewelry bag. The next day when I set the bag down on a tabletop, the string broke apart and the pearls all fell off. I restrung them using actual jewelry wire that looks similar to fishing line. I purchased some at Michael's and it was very inexpensive. Now the necklace looks much better and I wear it occasionally with no issues. I disliked the cheap string they came on, and for $14 I still would've liked to see a cheap jewelry material instead of frayed string.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, January 9, 2012
This review is from: 6-7mm Freshwater Pearl Necklace (Jewelry)
Do not get these they broke in a heart beat!!! I had just gotten them opeaned up the box and the broke right in my hand as I was pulling them out of! There Cheap!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, August 31, 2011
Brent Coe (Detroit, MI, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 6-7mm Freshwater Pearl Necklace (Jewelry)
This was something that my wife was looking at, and didnt tell me about. I was able to pick up the hint, however, thru Amazon.com. It's exactly what she wanted, she couldn't be happier! Thank you again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, inexpensive pearls, August 10, 2011
This review is from: 6-7mm Freshwater Pearl Necklace (Jewelry)
I was apprehensive about buying inexpensive pearls, but I'm happy I did. The pearls have a weight to them and are imperfect, which gives them a perceived higher value. The clasp is a fishhook clasp, which some people have a problem with, particularly with arthritic or weak hands. This is a great everyday set of pearls.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible necklace, September 9, 2013
This review is from: 6-7mm Freshwater Pearl Necklace (Jewelry)
I ordered these for my bridesmaids a few months ago and they were fantastic. Then... I decided to order one for my flower girl and what a change. The pearl colored coating is flaking off, the shape of the pearls themselves are now round but oblong like the pearl is trying to seperate itself into two pearls. I would not recommend this product.

2.0 out of 5 stars It is matte but not shine, June 26, 2013
This review is from: 6-7mm Freshwater Pearl Necklace (Jewelry)
I would expect to get more detail decryption of the item
the actual pearl doe snot look like fresh
it looks like aged pears

ARRAY(0xa7baa1e0)