Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Amour - Women Rock X-ray Skeleton Bone Skull Leggings Tights Black (Regular Size, A- Stripes Black White)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 17, 2014
Arrived in mail with strong synthetic smell like petrol or lighter fluid. Hand washed product multiple times, but smell still lingers. I am too wary of chemical smell to wear these tights. Stripes are much thinner/different than the picture. Ordered other products from this seller and the others did not have this problem.
on September 26, 2014
These are great!! I love them!! So confortable and exactly what I expected!! I couldn't believe how fast they came!! I would definitely recommend these too anyone, especially those that love fashion as much as I do. 😉 I get compliments on them all the time, and I get asked all the time where I got them. They're great for just about everything : exercise, dance, walking the dog, or a night out on the town. I give these 2 👍👍 thumbs up!!
on September 16, 2014
A little sheer but not immodest. The black stripes gray out a bit as they stretch around your curvier parts, but these are incredibly cheap leggings and you get what you pay for.
on June 19, 2014
Im using them for one of my cosplays and it's pretty good. It fit how I envisioned they would fit!
It's a really good price too!
on October 8, 2014
Love the stripes and fabric but they're smaller than I hoped. Ordered my size but still struggle to keep them up.
on November 6, 2014