5.0 out of 5 stars love them
They fit perfect I'm 147 5/3 and there not to tight at alll. Love them I just ordered 2 more
Published 14 months ago by Adriana

2.0 out of 5 stars NO lining and way too thin
The 1st pair I ordered were AWESOME!! Fit perfectly. While wearing them, my husband thought they were jeans until he felt the fabric. They have this felt liner on the inside which made them thick enough and warm.

Published 12 months ago by Lisa Gasteiger

2.0 out of 5 stars NO lining and way too thin, November 22, 2013

The 2nd order, I ordered 4 pairs of this one and 3 others of different jeggings. Thinking they would be the same quality, especially since I reordered the original pair, I was highly disappointed. Two of the four jeggings were 2 inches smaller at the waist. None of the 4 jeggings had any felt lining making the jeggings quality way too thin. The black pair....AY YI YI...the black pair were literally like a pair of pantyhose. I'd be afraid to wear them and ruin them the first time around. Not to mention being see through.

I must admit I am really bummed because I truly love my 1st pair with the felt lining. :(

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and not skin tight., September 12, 2013
There are butterflies on the upper left thigh they do not show you in the picture, but it's cute. I might consider buying another pair in a different pattern.

5.0 out of 5 stars love them, September 11, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Leggins, September 24, 2013
package arrived in exactly 2 weeks - one month before scheduled delivery!
I usually wear medium, but those a little larger than medium, still they fit good and look very sexy. Recommend to buy

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Fit...But..., October 7, 2013
This review is from: Amour Women's Denim Look Ripped Faux Jean Leggings (Apparel)
These leggings fit nice and sexy but I can't wear these out the house without a tunic or something to cover up. I don't wear leggings like pants and these are not jeggings so you won't fool anyone in these either. They would be better if the fake rips were a little more vibrant. I got the FG9072BE and in the photos it clearly shows the button details and the belt loops, but on mine you can barely see them. Also, they are a little on the shiny side. I'm 5'5" 125 Lbs and the length is good as it comes all the way down to my ankles.

If you can live with the fact that the pair you get may not look exactly like the photo, then you won't have any complaints. For the price they are okay. Comparable to what you find at a $10 store. They arrived earlier than expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Look just like real jeans, May 10, 2013
These are so comfortable to wear and they look just like the real thing. Actually look better than jeans because I have a small frame and they accentuate my figure

5.0 out of 5 stars look sexy, July 4, 2013
look sexy and comfortable all the time and no too hot like regular jean do in summer time ,love it

3.0 out of 5 stars fun print but super duper cheapy looking, October 9, 2014
fun print but super duper cheapy looking... i got these in the 'ripped faux jean' and i wear them as leggings under a tunic and they're kind of sassy and cute but i would NEVER wear them as pants - i'm laughing right now at the thought of it - there's no seam in the back; they're cut like tights. i don't know who's wearing these around like pants - they give a diaper-like look to the bum. gave three stars for being unique and at least worth their tiny price tag.

1.0 out of 5 stars Just Don't..., September 29, 2014
I don't often stop by to write reviews, however, I was so disappointed in this product that I felt I just had to. These are by far the worst leggings I've purchased. They look NOTHING like the online pictures. The fabric itself is not easily tearable. But that's about the only good thing besides the length. I'm 5' 7" 125lbs bought the medium and the leggings reach to my ankles which is a rarity for me. That's where the good ends! It gives you a muffin top that you might not actually have. I don't, but the thick 1.5 inch elastic gives it to ya. There is no peekaboo parts for skin (as shown in picture.) No shreds, and definitely see through. Possibly my fault but I thought I was buying a shredded jeggings product like I've seen on my friends. Nonetheless, what I got was disappointingly regrettable. Hope this helps and happy shopping!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome tights!, October 31, 2014
Lisa (KUNKLETOWN, PA, United States) - See all my reviews
These are not jeggins or like legging pants that you would wear with a croped top as shown. They are more like heavy tights, they have a crotch panel just like panty hose. But they are really cool looking and comfy. They look great with an over sized top that hangs past the crotch area or even a tee shirt/ sweater dress would be cute with them. Also the customer service was really great and helpfull too!