5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wave
Just received my leggings, over a week before the estimated delivery date even! The fabric is nice, shiny, seems durable, and is comfortable to wear. The image printed has deep, rich color, and is even better than expected. I'm 5'3" and about 105lbs and they fit very well, even with a bit of wrinkling at the bottom. Thanks!
Published 11 months ago by Alexis

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Would like a bit of tummy control n better stretch
Published 29 days ago by nina konovsky

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wave, January 28, 2014
Alexis (Washington, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Amour - Women's Fashion Varity Print Tights Leggings Pants (Apparel)

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, November 28, 2014
Would like a bit of tummy control n better stretch

5.0 out of 5 stars Earthly Delights is beeeaaauuutiful, April 4, 2014
D. Bedoll "Zeut" (still in Costa Rica) - See all my reviews
I saw very very similar ones on a website for $60 two years ago and wanted them desperately, but who pays $60 for a pair of leggings? Finally found these for $15, and OMG they arrived yesterday and I kept taking off my pants (too cold for a skirt) to show my friends! Fit is great, color and picture is great. Gonna wear these all over town.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat it for the price!, September 30, 2014
I wasn't expecting much given the price of these leggings, but I love them! I got both the galaxy print and lumpy space princess print ones. They fit well, are super comfy and they arrived much sooner than expected. I will be ordering more for sure!

2.0 out of 5 stars cheap, December 21, 2014
I guess you get what you pay for. I love the design but these leggings feel cheap and look cheap... The seams don't even line up. Also they are wayyyy too small and I am not a very big girl.

4.0 out of 5 stars really cute not sure how long they will last, May 9, 2014
I love the print and the silky material. I ordered two different prints and really, just can't beat the price! One pair fits me a tad bit better, hence the 4 star rating. I am 5 ft 10inches and weigh 145 pounds with larger hips. One pair shows my butt crack when I bend over. I was wanting to use these for yoga classes. I probably still will and just be really aware. In my playing around at home they hold up well enough to my poses. I am concerned that the seam on the one pair won't last long but for this price, I'm ok with it. I would recommend but be aware that the sizes vary a tad.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cool but not what I ordered, March 6, 2014
I ordered the Aztec shimmer design, which pictures a mostly gold legging with black/red/blue accents. What I received..4 weeks later(I understand it's shipped from China)completely different color and slightly different design. It is all black with red/white/blue accents. They look ok and fit well...But not what I wanted. Pretty unhappy with the mistake.