5.0 out of 5 stars NICE
Bought this for my fiance and it looked amazing on her. It is pretty much sheer so unless you ladies are into showing what you got, I would suggest you not wear it in public.
Published 11 months ago by Kevin

3.0 out of 5 stars cute
Its a cute dress except I'm have to wear it as a cute top. Its sheer. So its def a night time outfit.
Published 19 months ago by blake

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE, February 26, 2014
This review is from: Amour Women's Flirty Strings One Shoulder Romper Clubwear (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars super fast shipping! woww, January 25, 2014
oh my gosh!! i ordered like four of these dresses and they all came in perfect condition...especially the red one.. that one was chosen by my husband and he made sure that i give it a 5 star on amazon! plus they came within one week!!! amazing deal!! definatly will purchase more and complete this cocktail dress collection! recommend big time!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars cute, June 21, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent stripper dress., August 11, 2013
It is so soft and the material breaths so well which is awesome when you are under stage lights. It fits very comfortably on me, but I do need to alter the waste as I'm an hourglass figure type. For the price, you can't beat it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic dress!! I love it!! It is very sexxey and leaves just enough to the imagination., January 29, 2014
This dress is spectacular and totally sexxey! I absolutely LOVE IT!! I can see why a lot of the reviews are negative, though. To wear this dress, you have to have the body for it because it does fit perfectly and a little this way or a little that way and it would be a too revealing. If you are "thick" (or whatever overweight people call themselves these days) then your butt will hang out or your boobs might sag down into the lacey part that is supposed to cover your belly. However, If you are a thin, proportional woman and you want to make men's tongues hang out when you walk by, then this is the dress for you!!

2.0 out of 5 stars A little bigger than description, February 20, 2014
Got the pink, off shoulder with cutouts. Wife is 5'6" 34-26-33 which is w/in the size constraints of XS-M that the vendor provides. It is too loose and too much slack. Should be form fitting and tight.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS DRESS!!!, February 12, 2014
This dress Fit Perfectly! I love the material, it is perfectly breathable and doesn't stretch :) I was worried about the one size thing but even at a 32 DD and size 4 waist I fit!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly what I expected at all, February 4, 2014
I mean I was really confused when I tried it on bc i's a lot shorter than it appears in the picture. Also the material is super thin....I feel like I'm going to cut the sleeve short and use it as a bikini beach cover. The color is pretty though....

4.0 out of 5 stars Sexy little black dress, May 12, 2013
HEADTURNER!!! Jawdrawpping sexy dress. Almost true to size, Fits medium sized women. I have small breast and well it was a little loose up top, otherwise A+

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy!, July 14, 2013
I am in love with the dress I bought. The fabric is soft and just love how it fits! It shipped fast and I had no worries. Next pay check I get I want to purchase more items from intimates21 ! Thanks guys!