100%
Pro-Styl Marcel Wax
Price:$11.77+Free shipping

on November 28, 2011
I have been using this product for years and used to buy it at Sally's. However, they seem to stop carrying it in the stores where I live in suburban PA. I was extremely happy that I found it on Amazon.

The one con is that it cost $5.49 and ships for $5.95 which effectively doubles the price. For me, since I use this product faithfully, I decided to get 5 which evens the shipping price out to $1/bottle . This size usually lasts me anywhere from 3-6 months, so I will have a supply for about 2 years.

I am black and have extremely curly hair, which I either flat iron or just wear out curly. This product works for both styles. With the curly style, I apply it non-sparingly to front of my hair (especially my edges) while my hair is wet and it gives a long lasting hold from frizz. With straightened hair, I use it sparingly to hold down my front edges. If it is extremely humid, you can also apply it throughout the hair as your are flat-ironing or curly to give some weight to the hair (not too much though, as it can get greasy). I would caution someone to not apply too much of this product though, because it will be hard to wash out. This size usually lasts me anywhere from 3-6 months, depending on how much I straighten my hair as I use less when its straight.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again