|Item Weight||6.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||17.2 x 14.6 x 6.6 inches|
|Item model number||AT-4003CON|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Temperature Range||-5/45 degrees_celsius|
Amprobe AT-4003CON Advanced Wire Tracer with Hard Case
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Wire tracer locates and traces energized and non-energized wires, breakers, neutrals, and grounds to identify shorts, ground faults, and broken wires
- Automatic adjustment from energized to non-energized systems and manual selection of low, medium, or high sensitivity for flexibility of use
- Includes hard case CC-AT-4000
- Compatible on 9 to 600V AC or DC circuits with an operating frequency of 32.786kHz
- Complies with European Standard EN61010-1: 2001, Category III 600V
There is a newer model of this item:
The Amprobe AT-4003CON advanced wire tracer is a circuit tracer used to locate and trace energized and non-energized wires, breakers, neutrals, and grounds to identify shorts, ground faults, and broken wires. The unit includes a universal transmitter that automatically switches to work with energized or non-energized systems. The transmitter can be manually set to low, medium, or high sensitivity for use on a variety of different circuit types. The unit comes with a hard carrying case to protect the instrument. The tracer is compatible with 9 to 600V alternating current (AC) or direct current (DC) circuits and has an operating frequency of 32.786kHz. It complies with European Standard (EN)61010-1, Category III 600V. The receiver is not position sensitive, so it does not need to be rotated to provide accurate readings. The receiver indicates the location of a wire with a series of ten LEDs and the transmitter indicates results on an LCD display. The transmitter and the receiver are each powered by one 9V battery. The AT-4003CON is designed for use by electricians and electrical contractors.
|Power supply for transmitter||(1) 9V battery (included)|
|Power supply for receiver||(1) 9V battery (included)|
|AC/DC voltage range||9 to 600V|
|Weight (including batteries)||8.20 lbs.|
|Safety standards met||International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC)/European Standards (EN) 61010-1 Cat III 600V|
|Carrying case||Hard, CC-AT-4000|
Circuit breaker tracers identify and locate the correct circuit breaker for a particular electrical outlet. The tracers usually include a transmitter, which plugs into the outlet that is being tested, and a receiver, which is a handheld device used to identify the proper circuit breaker in the fuse box. The correct circuit breaker is indicated by LED lights. These tracers may have automatic or manual sensitivity adjustment for use on different kinds of circuits. Breaker tracers may also include additional features, like non-contact voltage detection, which allows it to detect the presence of voltage without being plugged in, and the ability to test ground-fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) and arc-fault circuit interrupter (AFCI) protected circuits.
Amprobe manufactures electrical testing equipment for commercial, industrial, and home use. The company was founded in 1948 and is headquartered in Everett, WA.
What’s in the Box?
- AT-4003CON Advanced Wire Tracer
- (1) T-4000 Transmitter
- (1) R-4000 CON Receiver
- (1) C2901 110V Pigtail-banana plug cord set
- (1) C2902 Alligator clips-banana plug cord set
- (1) MTL-G 25 ft. grounding test lead
- (1) VRC-320 Alligator clip for ground lead
- (1) CC-AT-4000 hard carrying case
- (1) 9V battery