|Item Weight||6.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||7 x 5.7 x 2.7 inches|
|Item model number||CO2-200|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Amprobe CO2-200 Wall-Mounted CO2 Meter
|Price:||$277.45 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$22.50 (8%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Wall-mounted digital meter measures ambient level of carbon dioxide (CO2) to monitor indoor air quality and performance of heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning (HVAC) systems
- Displays current CO2 levels, long-term average CO2 levels measured over an 8-hour period, and short-term average CO2 levels measured over a 15-minute period
- Alarm notifies operator when CO2 levels reach or exceed a preset threshold
- When connected to a building's HVAC system, the meter's built-in relay activates the HVAC system if CO2 levels reach or exceed the alarm's upper-limit threshold
- Liquid crystal display (LCD) shows ambient CO2 levels, as well as air, wet bulb, or dew point temperature and humidity
- CO2 measurement up to 9999 ppm, temperature, relative humidity, dew point and wet bulb
- High performance low drift sensor designed with NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) waveguide technology with automatic background calibration
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
The Amprobe CO2-200 Wall Mounted CO2 Meter has a built-in alarm system to warn against excessive CO2
Amprobe builds rugged, reliable test and measurement tools that have been trusted by professional electricians and HVAC technicians for over 65 years
Amprobe CO2-200 Wall Mounted CO2 Meter
With a built-in alarm to warn against excessive CO2 levels
When you’ve got a specialized job to do, general-purpose tools won’t do. The Amprobe CO2-200 Wall Mounted CO2 Meter gives users instant feedback with CO2 levels, with additional temperature and humidity measurements. Built with an alarm to warn against excessive CO2 levels. The permanent mounted CO2-200 air quality meter is designed to measure air quality compliance in critical environment controlled areas such as laboratories and production.
- Low drift wall mounted meter for monitoring indoor air quality
- CO2 Measurement up to 9999 ppm, Temperature, Relative humidity, Dew Point and Wet Bulb
- Super-Large LCD display with CO2 reading n High performance low drift sensor designed with NDIR (Non-Dispersive Infrared) waveguide technology with automatic background calibration
- Audible alarm threshold setting to setup warning against carbon dioxide level with output drive relay to control air flow system
- Optional PC download capabilities (USB interface)
- Data Hold
- Recording of Maximum, Minimum and Average values with recall function
Measure indoor air quality and performance of HVAC systems
The Amprobe CO2-200 digital carbon dioxide wall-mounted meter measures ambient level of carbon dioxide (CO2) to monitor both indoor air quality and the performance of heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning (HVAC) systems. Initially, the meter displays current CO2 levels from 0 to 9,999 parts per meter (ppm). It can be set to display long-term average CO2 levels measured over an 8-hour period and short-term average CO2 levels measured over a 15-minute period. The alarm has two user-adjustable thresholds. An upper-limit threshold can be set to sound the alarm when CO2 levels reach or exceed a preset level between 100 and 9,900 ppm. A lower-limit threshold can be set to turn off the alarm when CO2 levels fall below a preset level that is less than the upper-limit threshold.
Additional Features and Benefits of the Amprobe CO2-200
The meter can be connected to a building's HVAC system, and it has a built-in relay that activates the HVAC system when detected CO2 levels reach or exceed the alarm's upper-limit threshold. The meter's backlit LCD screen is readable in low light and displays ambient CO2 levels as well as air, wet bulb, or dew point temperature and humidity. The unit offers a choice of automatic baseline calibration (ABC) or manual calibration to help ensure accurate readings in a range of environments. The hold function keeps a reading on the display. The maximum and minimum reading mode displays the highest or lowest reading in a session to track sudden increases or decreases in measurements. The meter can be mounted on a wall for continuous monitoring of CO2 levels in an area.
The meter has a USB port for connecting the meter to a computer (software and cable not included). The meter operates on a 12-volt power adaptor (included) that plugs into the unit. The meter automatically turns off after 20 minutes of non-use to conserve battery life, and a low-battery indicator signals when the meter's batteries need to be replaced. It meets applicable European Conformity (CE) directives and Australia N10140 standards. Included is a hard plastic carrying case to help protect against bumps and abrasions during transport and storage.
Top Customer Reviews
Have not tried the trending portion of the instrument yet.