Amprobe LM-100 Light Meter, Silicon Photodiode and Filter
|Price:||$115.02 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Dual-scale meter measures visible light from fluorescent, metal halide, high-pressure sodium, and incandescent sources up to 200,000 lumens per square meter (lux) or 20,000 footcandles (fc)
- Silicon diode sensor and filter are designed for indoor use at altitudes below 2,000 meters
- Manual ranging, data hold freezes readings on the display, and angled light cosine correction corrects for angled light
- Complies with Japanese Industrial Standard (JIS) C1609:1993 and CNS 5119 general A-class specifications, and European Community Directives: 89/336/EEC (Electromagnetic Compatibility) and 73/23/EEC (Low Voltage) as amended by 93/68/EEC (CE Marking)
- Powered by a 9V battery (included), and includes a 1.5-meter wire for positioning light sensor, and a protective sensor cap
- Measure in lux or foot-candles, front panel switchable, Measuring range to 20,0000 lux or foot candles
- Silicon photodiode sensor and filter
|Style Name||LM-100: Light Meter|
|UPC||095969419284 , 013227033737|
|EAN||5053184545053 , 0095969419284 , 0013227033737|
|Measurement Accuracy||±0.5 %|
|Number of Items||1|
|Overall Height||110 mm|
|Overall Length||250 mm|
|Overall Width||190 mm|
Specification for this product family
The Amprobe LM-120 light meter measures up to 200,000 lumens per square meter (lux) or 20,000 foo... See more product details
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The Amprobe LM-100 light meter measures up to 200,000 lumens per square meter (lux) or 20,000 footcandles (fc) of light output from fluorescent, metal halide, high-pressure sodium, and incandescent sources, has a silicon diode sensor and filter, and is designed for indoor operation at altitudes below 2,000 meters. The meter has manual ranging, a data hold feature that freezes readings on the display, and angled light cosine correction to calculate the amount of light, regardless of the light's angle.
The meter is powered by a 9V battery (included) which has an average life of 200 hours. The sensor has a 1.5-meter wire for positioning the light sensor, and a protective sensor cap.
|Range||0 lux, 200 lux, 2,000 lux, 20,000 lux, 200,000 lux, 20 fc, 200 fc, 2,000 fc, 20,000 fc|
|Sampling rate||2.5 times per second for digital display|
|Accuracy||+ or - 3 percent (calibrated to standard incandescent lamp at 2,856 degrees K), + or - 6 percent for other visible light sources|
|Angle deviation from cosine, 30 degrees||+ or - 2 percent|
|Angle deviation from cosine, 60 degrees||+ or - 6 percent|
|Angle deviation from cosine, 80 degrees||+ or - 25 percent|
|Polarity||Automatic, positive implied, negative polarity indication|
|Operating temperature||14 to 104 degrees F (-10 to 40 degrees C) at less than 80 percent relative humidity|
|Storage temperature||14 to 122 degrees F (-10 to 50 degrees C) at 0 to 70 percent relative humidity|
|Dimensions||Base is 5.1 x 2.5 x 1.5 inches/130 x 63 x 38 mm, sensor is 3.2 x 2.2 x 1.1 inches/80 x 55 x 29 mm (H x W x D)|
|Weight||.48 lb. (220 g) (including battery)|
|Standards||Japanese Industrial Standard (JIS) C1609:1993 and CNS 5119 general A-class specifications, and European Community Directives: 89/336/EEC (Electromagnetic Compatibility) and 73/23/EEC (Low Voltage) as amended by 93/68/EEC (CE Marking)|
H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.
Light meters measure luminous intensity, or light, and are commonly used in a wide range of industries and settings including photography, video filming, galleries, schools, laboratories, and greenhouses to help determine the brightness of light.
Amprobe manufactures electrical testing equipment for commercial, industrial, and home use. The company was founded in 1948 and is headquartered in Everett, WA.
What’s in the Box?
- LM-100 light meter and sensor
- 9V battery
- Carrying case
Style: LM-100: Light Meter
Top Customer Reviews
I have an inspection area that needs to be 600lux. When I set this unit on the table it reads 200-203lux then it jumps to over 1900lux. Looks like I will be getting a different unit.
I love amazon and the internet because the days of buyer beware are over. Just hit return item and print out a UPS tag and send your troubles back to where they came.