5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful
Published 20 months ago by Tristan's mom

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made
The earrings were very very cheaply made. As one of the other reviewers said, it looks like something you would get for $5 at a discount thrift store. I bought it as a gift for my wife but after seeing it didn't even bother trying to give it to her. Instead I promptly returned it. Thank you Amazon for your Free Return policy for jewelry.
Published 21 months ago by Matt

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made, November 3, 2012
This review is from: Amrita Singh Three Drop Ruby-Colored Foil Earrings (Jewelry)

3.0 out of 5 stars HEAVIER and LONGER than expected, November 2, 2012
I've purchased earings on Amazon before and usually they're a lot smaller than I thought they'd be or they were just right. This time, when I opened the pouch and removed the earings, I was shocked to see how large they were. To me, they appeared cheaply made, like something I'd find for $5 or less, however, I'm sure with a dressy outfit, these could look quite nice.

My primary issue was the weight of the earings. I've already had each of my ear lobes sewn up by a doctor after heavy earings pulled on the lobe, creating a larger and larger 'hole,' until they finally 'broke through' the bottom of the lobe. Each time I had to wait at least a year before getting the ear re-pierced and then it had to be higher up, not that that would save me from a similar incident if I revisited wearing long, heavy earings again.

If the earings were light weight, for the price I paid on a lightening deal, I'd have kept them. No earings, no matter how much I may like them, are worth me going 'under the knife' again. (oh, yes... the doctor has to slice the ears before they re-sew them).

1.0 out of 5 stars CHEAP plastic. Save your $ and go to Forever21, May 13, 2013
Girl Thursday (North Hollywood, CA) - See all my reviews
I'm really disappointed. I used my $20 dealbucks on Living Social and spent $4.95 on shipping on the Amrita Singh site. These earrings look like they are no more than $5 (if I'm being generous). They come in a cheap plastic bag, on a cheap plastic backing. Beyond presentation, these are not gem stones. They are light plastic, surrounded by cheap-looking gold ...metal (?) I would have preferred to buy $5 earrings at Forever21.

How are these originally charging $75?? That's insane! I would think a whole box of 200 of these would not even cost $75.

I'm very disappointed. The picture does not represent the actual product. The description and pricing are misleading. STAY AWAY.

1.0 out of 5 stars So cheap and NOT AT ALL like the photos, May 10, 2013
I purchased these earrings in the aqua color. SO DISAPPOINTING! They look so pretty in the pictures, but in reality they are so cheap looking. The gold is a very orange/yellow color and the blue "stone" looks like some cheap rhinestone. I cannot believe this jewelry "designer" is selling them for $75! I purchased them through an online deal for $20, and that is still WAY too much for these earrings. Very annoyed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, December 19, 2012
I got these not too long ago in purple. They are super light, do not pull down on my earlobes and they are beautiful. The color on these is gorgeous and they do not look cheap. I don't know if the people that called them cheap were expecting heavy gold, but for the price you can't expect real gold. I know what to expect from her line of jewelry and whenever I wear her pieces people always LOVE them. They ask where they could get her jewelry and I tell them. I am very happy with my purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very cheap, December 18, 2012
Will never wear these unless it is for a costume party.
Very large and cheap looking. Also very pink in color

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks better in photos, December 5, 2012
L. Burns "Lilousaf" (Some military base on U.S. territory) - See all my reviews
Although I believe I only paid $20 for these, when I got them, they were larger than I expected, and my husband thought I had bought them for my daughter to play beauty school/fashion show with. He thought they were made of plastic like the cheap kids play jewelry sets you can buy at the department stores. I was a little disappointed, but my daughter loved them so I gave it to her. A smaller version might have looked better, but I have seen better looking earrings for much less.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap looking earnings, November 19, 2012
These are the worst CHEAP quality pair of earrings I have ever bought. Even my daughter's play pretend jewelry is a better quality than these. I'm returning these ASAP.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than imagined, November 14, 2012
The earrings are bigger than I thought they would be, but they still look nice. The gold "foil" looks alittle cheap on the back, but the front side is okay.

2.0 out of 5 stars Look a lot cheaper than they were, November 6, 2012
The pictures were nice, but the actual product looks like something you would win from a prize bowl and at a school carnival.

Rate and Discover Movies