5.0 out of 5 stars Classy, fun, PERFECT!
Published on June 20, 2011 by Rachel McCulloch

3.0 out of 5 stars Enormous ring pretty, but not always in working order
Published on October 29, 2010 by R. M. Jung

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy, fun, PERFECT!, June 20, 2011
This review is from: Amscan - Gigantic Light Up Ring (Toy)
I purchased this for a girl friend's bachelorette party this past Saturday night. This ring blinks blue when turned counter clockwise and can be turned off if you need to. We didn't loose the bride to be all night long! She had this ring blinking from about 8PM-2AM and I finally had to tell her to turn it off on the way home so that we didn't get pulled over for impersonating an officer. It is really bright! ;) It is a bit on the large side, so if your bride to be as small fingers, I would recommend getting some tape so that it doesn't slip off. It is open in the back, so technically it is adjustable. It just doesn't adjust smaller. Overall, I HIGHLY recommend this product!

3.0 out of 5 stars Enormous ring pretty, but not always in working order, October 29, 2010
This review is from: Amscan - Gigantic Light Up Ring (Toy)
Plastic diamond atop ring is very large, at 1.5" diameter and 1" tall. I love it. Silly, fun and great for dressing up. The light up function does not always work though. I recommend for night use only, blue flashing light can be very faint if not in correct position. It took some force to turn the ring clockwise to get it to light up nicely, when it actually worked. The ring part was a little small; it was made of silver plastic and open at the bottom probable making it easier to wear. Made in Taiwan. I appreciate the value, a cool $3 and free shipping was nice. Even though it came in an enormous box. Recommend this ring for little girl birthday party or adult lady dress up. Overall, pretty happy about pretty ring.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for fun, but won't last long, January 3, 2012
Kim (Virginia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Amscan - Gigantic Light Up Ring (Toy)
I bought this as a gift for my 5 year old daughter as she had told us she wanted a "big crystal" [diamond] for Christmas. I knew it would be too large for her finger and that is fine- we put some ribbon on the ring to make it fit her better. My main complaint is that the light-up feature is very touchy. It doesn't stay lit when it is tilted certain ways and it is hard to find the "sweet-spot" for where to turn the ring to get it to come on. She has had it a week and is still happy enough with it, but she will surely forget about it in a month or so. However, since it was pretty cheap and you get what you pay for I can't say that I am surprised. Furthermore, it filled the Christmas list request where nothing else I had found would. Just don't expect this to be a sturdy product that will last.

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfect cake topper, November 10, 2011
This review is from: Amscan - Gigantic Light Up Ring (Toy)
Bought this as a cake topper and the gal who we made the cake for really loved it at the office. The ring was to celebrate her recent engagement and what a better prop could you ask for than a giant light up diamond?!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a Bachelorette Party!, April 11, 2012
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Amscan - Gigantic Light Up Ring (Toy)
I bought this ring for a bachelorette party and the bride loved it!! It worked great. It's fun for the whole party to wear especially if you are going out at night.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Wonderful Party Favor!, March 2, 2012
This review is from: Amscan - Gigantic Light Up Ring (Toy)
I bought these babies to give out at my wedding as my D.J. played Beyonce's "Put a Ring on It"...It was a hit. My single guest loved them immensely. Thanks Amazon...Win Win,

4.0 out of 5 stars Eye Catcher, October 24, 2011
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Amscan - Gigantic Light Up Ring (Toy)
The diamond ring was a great eye catcher while we at a male revue. The ring is durable and lasted throughout the night. The ring has a blue flashing light and easily turns on/off. This is definitely a fun way for the bachelorette to get attention while dancing all night.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fun Ring!, August 26, 2011
This review is from: Amscan - Gigantic Light Up Ring (Toy)
This is a fun gift for a bride-to-be. It also works great as a costume piece. I went as a zombie bride for Halloween and got this as an accessory. Really great if you're going to be walking around past sun down. Lite up great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, fun bling, December 30, 2010
This review is from: Amscan - Gigantic Light Up Ring (Toy)
I got this as a bachelorette gift for a friend. Along with the giant light up Bride-to-Be button (http://www.amazon.com/Bride-Be-Light-Up-Button/dp/B000V5IQD2/ref=cm_cr_wr_img) the ring added just enough bling and attention to the bride-to-be and made the outting really fun. Another friend brought a light-up tiara to finish off the ensemble but everyone really loved the ring. Didn't have any issues with the ring not worked - it was blinking bright and clear and brought a lot of attention to the bride. Very fun gift!

3.0 out of 5 stars I bought this ring for a bachelorette part for the ..., August 1, 2014
This review is from: Amscan - Gigantic Light Up Ring (Toy)
I bought this ring for a bachelorette part for the Bride to Be. All the party guests work the 1.75 LED Engagement rings (much smaller). Our smaller rings were MUCH brighter than the large ring. This Gigantic Light Up ring is not very bright at all. It's the only reason I am giving it a lower rating. Otherwise, it's large and obnoxious, just what I was looking!

Amscan - Gigantic Light Up Ring