Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Amscan Palm Tree Inflatable Cooler
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 17, 2015
This was by far the greatest idea! Kids loved it. It work perfectly and it was bigger than i expected. It held 10 boxes of juice and 2 cases of water. Amazing!
review image
on August 30, 2013
One person planning a 90 person Luau realizing that there was no cooler to make the pacificos, sodas, and daiquiris in normally equals disaster. Have no fear- this inflatable fun cooler saved the day!! WE planned to use it on the ground, but ended up making it the centerpiece to our big Hawaiian get together. It really is too cute to keep on the floor! We only had to refill it once during the party- not because the booze wasn't a-flowin', but it really held a lot more than we expected!

This cooler will be making a lot more appearances at upcoming luaus, BBQs, and excuses to sit in the sun and play!
on June 13, 2012
Holds Lots of adult beverages, u can fit over 2 cases of glass bottles and over 2 lbs of ice. Hold up really well, no condensation or leaking!
on July 24, 2014
I bought this for a birthday part for my husband and it did exactly what we needed it too. There were no leaks, it held up just fine during the party and for 4 days after that! It holds quite a bit of bottles and cans as well. I believe we were able to get 2 12 packs of bottles and 1 of cans with 1 bag of ice. We will definitely use it again!
on February 3, 2014
This is a great item for the hawaii themed birthday party for a friend of mine. It fits a very good amount of beverages, simple or adult. Be careful to dry it out very well before you put it into storage, because if you leave any moisture in the thing when you put it away it could grow mold. 5 Stars!
on July 30, 2015
This is a very cute cooler and it made a terrific centerpiece. It actually held a lot more than I thought it would. Also, as you can see by the photo, it's currently holding a 70lb kid afloat in the water. So, it would probably be cool as a floating cooler. The b'day party was on the 18th and it's been fully inflated since then (today's the 29th)
review image
on July 23, 2013
This was way too small for the price...I thought that was going to be able to use it as a focal point but was unable to..I did ,however put it on the table and it worked fine.The good thing is that it holds quite a bit of drinks in it.
on June 12, 2016
I absolutely loved this!!!! I purchased this inflatable cooler for a luau that we were putting together. The morning of the party my husband put air in the cooler. It looked so cute. At first I didn't think it was going to hold much but I was so wrong. We were able to put 4 12packs of soda, 2 cases of juice boxes and one case of water. Plus 4 bags of ice and still it wasn't overflowing. I was thoroughly impressed.
The price is a reasonable, the shipping was extremely fast and quality of this product is great.
on July 18, 2013
Easily held 36 glass bottles and about 12 cans, plus 20 lbs of ice and water. Kept everything cold all afternoon despite the TX sun.
on July 25, 2013
Lots of fun and easy to blow up and it holds a bunch of ice and drinks. It's great to look at and a conversation piece!