Customer Discussions > Amazon Music with Prime Music forum

Amzaon MP3 Program - Crap from start to finish

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 22, 2012 4:33:34 PM PDT
Number one says:
Wow!!! With all the resources and experience Amazon has, you would think they can make it easy to take peoples money. I am down two dollars, and 1 hour 45 minutes. All I can say is 'Wow, wow, wow, WTF. I'm better off buying a CD and saving it on my Hard Drive, like it friggin' 1997. If I had another three hours hours to fight Amazaon, I'd try and get my two bucks back.

Amazon - I want my two dollars!!

Posted on May 30, 2012 6:31:00 PM PDT
D. Benzee says:
Might be helpful if you gave even the remotest idea what the hell you're talking about.

Posted on May 30, 2012 7:21:38 PM PDT
Number one says:
I'm talking about downloading a song. I paid for it. And that's as far as it went. I managed to see its in a cloud some where. I never got to play it. I never managed to download it on to my hard drive. I don't know where it is. I do know where my two dollars are, Amazons coffers.

Posted on Jun 7, 2012 5:19:43 PM PDT
Dan Castro says:
yeah Amazon really sucks as far as their advertisements regarding their products. I downloaded "free" albums, thinking I'd be able to use this Amazon.MP3 player on my Kindle Fire, as it is on all the web pages encouraging me to buy music. Well I downloaded 3 "free" albums, and I go get this "cloud player" and the web site says it is not available/compatible for my device. They obviously don't know what they are doing or they do and they are trying to STEAL from their less technical customers.

Posted on Jun 13, 2012 7:29:40 AM PDT
XRamirez535 says:
In the settings you can make it download the song to your device after every purchase. It's really simple and has worked amazingly well for me up until I got the infamous "No network connection" issue yesterday... =/

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 4:22:42 PM PDT
AmeliaAT says:
You have to have the Amazon downloader program on your computer. Then you can download any song or album you buy to your computer (or other device that has the program installed on it), and as it's in mp3 format, you can then transfer it from the original device to any other device you want to play it on. I've downloaded huge albums using a very weak wifi signal and although they can take a little time, I've not had a problem with it. I have also listened to the songs stored on the Cloud using my Android phone. (I can, in theory, also download them to the phone, but I don't bother since they have to be manually moved to my external SD card or they'd overwhelm my phone's internal storage. I'd just as soon transfer what I want from my PC to my phone's SD card.)

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 13, 2012 4:23:34 PM PDT
AmeliaAT says:
Did you contact customer service about the problem? They can be very helpful. Be sure you contact Kindle customer service, since you are using a Fire. They should be able to help you.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 12, 2012 4:00:48 PM PDT
Robby says:
i have music missing form my cloud drive and i hunt the orders get Amazon add it back making think should with iTunes with one click sync from pc and orders Amazon needs to implement this future
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Apr 22, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 12, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Amazon Music with Prime Music
Amazon Music with Prime Music by Amazon.com
3.5 out of 5 stars   (2,155)