Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Amzer AMZ93944 Soft Gel TPU Gloss Skin Fit Case Cover for Nokia 808 PureView - Retail Packaging - White
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on July 14, 2012
This is a nice product. Makes the phone easier to hold and adds a slight edge surrounding the glass so you can lie the phone face down on a flat surface. If you are careful, you can cut away the areas covering the shutter release and volume controls to permit easier use.
on October 18, 2012
I really like this case "so far". Time will tell if it holds up, or gets really dirty but right now its really good.
Nice tight fit, and the rubber/plastic material is not like that soft silicone that will stretch over time.

Its really good protection while not adding much more bulk to the 808, and still shows off the awesome white body of the 808.
The cutouts are perfect i think, and do not really hinder use of the phone at all.
Headphones, hdmi, & usb all plug in with no issues or the thickness of the case getting in the way like some other cases i have owned.

I have heard somewhere that the flash cutout may interfere a little, but I have not found that to be true so far.
Pictures are the same with as without for me.

UPDATE 11/4/2012:
I am changing my review to 3 stars because the case is starting to turn a dirty off white color on the sides where the grippy part of the silicone is.
I have tried cleaning it with soap, oxy, stain remover, but it just seems to make it worse..
Its too bad, because I love the case except for it starting to look dirty already within weeks of owning it.
If I could clean it, it would be no big deal, but it appears the material itself changes color, and cannot be cleaned.
on November 22, 2012
This is a great cover to protect your stock 808. However, if you add the larger Mugen battery, I doubt this case will stretch to fit, as a silicone one (which no one makes yet) would do. If I get the Mugen, I'll try the Otterskin silicone case for the N8. It's got pretty much the right cutouts and I think it will work.

If you keep the factory battery, this is a five star case.
on June 29, 2013
The cover does very good job in both, protecting my PureView 808 and especially preventing it from slipping out of hand. It wraps the phone very tightly and doesn't wears off after a year of not very gentle usage. However, it's makes already massive PureView even more thicker and heavier. It also picked up a color from my jeans and now, looks like an old dirty plastic. Still, in terms of feel in hand and sturdiness - it's a winner.
on January 8, 2013
This case does protect the phone, the down side is that is actually gets stained very easily so the white case that I bought now consists of all different colour and stains form my everyday use. However, the case so far has done well protecting my Smartphone, so there is not much to complain about.
on October 9, 2013
Looks Dirty only after a couple Months and it cannot be washed to look like new.

It fits and protects the phone nicely

I would recommend to anyone not turned off by a dirty looking phone cover :)
on May 2, 2013
This cover is strong and fits well on the 808 but it is a dirt magnet; you have to clean it frequently. I gave it five because it looks elegant on the Nokia Pureview which happens to be white. It fits so well people do not realize its a cover on the phone. I would assume a black case cover on a black 808 would do the same. It also can protect your phone if you ever drop it.
on October 29, 2012
Within days of owning this case it started to turn an off-white / yellowish color. At first i thought it was just getting "dirty" from use as it IS a white case but after trying to clean it, I realized the case itself was just discolored. Don't waste your money, buy the original Nokia case with the ugly cap on the back and just remove the cap if it gets in your way.
on July 29, 2013
It's hard to review something as standard as a soft gel case cover for a mobile but all I can say about this thing is that it works quite well (button access for example, protection) and it fits perfectly well the 808. I hate the transparent covers, so having these options with the same color of the mobile is just perfect, especially to keep them save and unscratched when you leave them in vibration mode over the table.
on November 23, 2012
Pro:
It protects really well except for the camera lens.
Con:
No camera lens protection
Turned completely yellow within days and looks terribly ugly afterwards.

Final point:
There is no other option for covers available. This is the only cover available in the USA.